Will you be hosting a Christmas party this year? The best thing to get a party started is a fun game like Christmas Pictionary, Christmas Name That Tune, or even our Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt!
Even if your party is just a big family get together, Christmas Pictionary is so much fun to play, even kids as young as tweens can play with the adults.
How do you play Christmas Pictionary?
- Print out the game.
- Cut the game up into the clues, fold them up, and put them in something like a bowl or a hat.
- Divide up into 2 teams.
- Use a dry erase board, chalk board, or a big pad of paper where everyone can see.
- Randomly choose a clue and give yourself a minute to think about what you’re going to draw.
- Have someone set the timer for 1 minute and start drawing.
- Your team mates should be yelling out guesses the entire time you’re drawing.
- Whichever team has the most correct guesses after five drawings a piece is the winner.
Download the Christmas Pictionary Game!
What can the younger kids do while everyone else is playing Christmas Pictionary?
Christmas Pictionary is great for adults down to tweens, but if you need to keep the younger kids busy here are a few ideas:
- Spaceships and Laser Beams has letters they can fill out to write to Santa.
- Happiness is Homemade has 20 Christmas Coloring Pages.
- Live Well Play Together has some adorable Christmas Busy Bags for Toddlers and Preschoolers.
- Fun with Mama has some totally fun Christmas Tracing Worksheets.
More Christmas Game Ideas?
If you’re looking for more games, try these 12 hilarious Christmas games for kids and adults.
Download this Christmas Music Playlist
This playlist is the perfect backdrop to your Christmas party. It’s great background noise while you’re drawing your clue. It might even give you some inspiration if you or your team mates are stuck on a clue.
More Christmas Party Ideas
Do you need more ideas for your Christmas party? These Mason Jar Snow Globes would be wonderful as prizes for the winners or party favors for the party!
These Mason Jar Snow Luminaries or Mercury Jar Votives are the perfect centerpieces for the food buffet. Make it easy with just appetizers or desserts. Here’s a few recipes to get you started:
Finger Food Appetizer Buffet Recipes
- Instant Pot Chili’s Skillet Queso
- Sausage Meatloaf Rolls
- FOUR Easy Cracker Toppings
- Sweet Pepper Poppers
- Fried Mac n Cheese Balls
Pie Dessert Bar Recipes
Set out ice cream and whipped cream and then have a few pies out. Here’s a few recipes, but everybody loves store bought, too!
- Dulce de Leche Pumpkin Pie
- Strawberry Slab Pie with Puff Pastry
- Very Berry Pie
- Hershey’s Cocoa Cream Pie
- Atlantic Beach Pie
Christmas Party Treats
We’ve also got a host of Christmas treat recipes for you to choose from.
- Christmas Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- Jack Frost Christmas Chocolate Bark
- Christmas Cherry Cookie Cups
- Christmas Santa Belly Treats
- Snow Globe Christmas Treats for Kids
Do you need Christmas prizes or party favors?
We’ve got some easy Snowman Gum Gifts, Mini Christmas Tree Pinatas, and DIY Hershey KISS Chocolate Christmas Light Necklaces. Check out these store bought ideas for prizes and party favors:
- Gnome Wine Bags
- Santa Pants filled with Christmas Candy
- Christmas Bracelets
- Christmas Slotted Spoons
- Light Up Christmas Rings
- Christmas Squishies