My kids always love giving their friends a little gift at the class holiday party. Sometimes we make gift bags with a few treats and toys. Sometimes, it’s a small container of slime. This year we’re making Snowman Gum!
My kids cannot get enough of these cute little Gum Snowmen. They are very simple to make, and the kids can totally help.Do your kids love to give a gift to everyone in class? Mine sure do. These little snowman gum are so fun for the kids to pass out to their friends at school during the class holiday party.
Make Snowman Gum at the Class Holiday Party
You could also have this as a craft to do during the party. When I’ve been the room mom, I’ve always brought a craft for everyone to make, and this would be perfect. I used hot glue, but you can try using rubber cement, a glue stick or a white glue with kids.
Get the Gift Tags
Get the file for these adorable “Thank you Snow Much” gift tags for your Snowman Gum. I just use a regular glue stick and attach them to the back of each snowman.
More Holiday Party Ideas
If you’re hosting a Christmas party, I’ve got tons of ideas for you.
A bowl full of Snowman Gum would be perfect little prize for the winners of Christmas Name that Tune. While you’re grabbing the game, don’t forget to save the Christmas music playlist for your background music for the party and get the kid printables.
Need a drink recipe? Slow Cooker Mulled Apple Cider is so simple and easy. The kids will LOVE milkshakes that look like an Arctic Polar Bear or Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
What about fun holiday-themed food ideas? Check out these Candy Cane OREO Cupcakes or the Snow Globe Ding Dongs or maybe some Grinch Twinkies! Or if you prefer something less sweet, try this Cheesy Bean Dip or these 4 Easy Cracker Toppings, or our Favorite Cheese Balls!
More Christmas Crafty Ideas
Looking for more crafts to make during the holidays. These are fun to make as gifts or as crafts as a party.
- HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates Christmas Lights Necklace
- Mini Mason Jar Christmas Ornament
- NO SEW Easy Felt Snowman Ornament
- Make a Mason Jar Christmas Snow Globe
- How to Make a Marshmallow PEEPS Christmas Centerpiece
- Snowman Bubble Bath
Trident Gum Snowman
These Snowman Gum are perfect for a little class party gift for the kids!
- 3 packs Trident White Gum
- 1 package of multicolor pipe cleaners
- 1 package of multicolor pony beads
- Black Sharpie fine tip marker
- Orange Sharpie ultra fine tip marker
- printable tags
- Elmer's glue stick
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Cut the gum into 3 piece sections. Each pack will make 4 sets.
- Cut 6 pipe cleaners in half.
- Take one half pipe cleaner and twist it under the top piece of gum in the 3 piece section. This forms the scarf around the "neck" of the snowman. Do this for all 12 snowmen.
- Trim the excess to make it look like a scarf with a shorter piece and a longer piece.
- Measure a pipe cleaner around the 3 sides of the very top piece of gum. Cut 6 pieces to that measurement.
- Fold one of those cut pieces around to look like the top of a pair of ear muffs.
- Add a tiny dab of hot glue on each side of the head piece of the snowman as pictured. Then, place the pipe cleaner piece around the head and in the glue.
- Add a dab of hot glue to each side of the pipe cleaner and stick a pony bead into it to make the ear part of the ear muffs.
- Use the black Sharpie to make eyes and a mouth on the snowman face.
- Use the ultra fine point orange Sharpie to make the nose of the snowman.
- Cut out the printable tags.
- Use the Elmer's glue stick and attack a tag to the back of each snowman.
If doing these with kids, try white glue, glue sticks, or rubber cement instead of hot glue,