I just love all the Santa Clause movies. We’ve seen them all! I made some Jack Frost Christmas Chocolate Bark for watching , The Santa Clause 3, with Martin Short. I just love his villainous character, Jack Frost. This post contains affiliate links.
I was inspired to make some Jack Frost Christmas Chocolate Bark – it’s blue and covered in frost and snowflakes!
Ingredients to make Jack Frost Bark
- 1 bag bright white candy melts
- 1/2 bag royal blue candy melts
- 1/2 bag blue (light) candy melts
- 1 teaspoon white sanding sugar
- 1 teaspoon turquoise sanding sugar
- 1 container of silver/white snowflake sprinkle mix
- 1 package of edible snowflake candies
How do you make this Blue Chocolate Bark?
Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper.
Pour all 3 bags of candy melts into a large microwave bowl and mix gently.
Heat the candy melts in 30-second increments. Remove from the microwave and stir and then heat again for 30 more seconds and stir again. Continue doing this until the candy melts are completely melted.
When they are completely melted, stir the candy melts until they are smooth.
Pour the melted candy onto the wax paper and using a spatula or knife smooth it out into a rectangular shape. Tap the cookie sheet a few times to smooth the top.
Work quickly and begin adding the Snowflake Mix, the two sanding sugars, and finally place the edible snowflakes.
Freeze the bark for 10-15 minutes until hard.
Break apart into pieces with a knife.
How long can you keep this bark?
I keep it for up to a week in a sealed container on the counter.
More Christmas Treats to Make
- How to make Reese’s Peanut Butter Christmas Tree Brownies
- Christmas Cherry Cookie Cups
- How to make Christmas Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- Christmas Santa Belly Treats
- Dulce de Leche Pumpkin Cookie Cups
- Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Snow Globe Christmas Treats for Kids
- Jack Frost Christmas Chocolate Bark
Christmas Game Fun for Kids
- Free Kids Christmas Printable Games
- Christmas I Spy Games Free Printables for Kids
- Free Kids Printable Roll a Christmas Tree Game
- Free Printable SECRET MESSAGE Letter from Santa
- Let’s Have a Christmas Reindeer Hunt
- Free Printable for 30 Days of Christmas Books for Kids
Jack Frost Christmas Chocolate Bark Recipe
This Jack Frost Christmas Chocolate Bark is easy to make and perfect to snack on while you're watching The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause.
- Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Pour all 3 bags of candy melts into a large microwave bowl and mix gently.
- Follow the package directions for heating in the microwave. I heat them 30 seconds at a time and stir.
- When they are completely melted, stir the candy melts until they are smooth.
- Pour the melted candy onto the wax paper and using a spatula or knife smooth it out into a rectangular shape. Tap the cookie sheet a few times to smooth the top.
- Work quickly and begin adding the Snowflake Mix, the two sanding sugars, and finally place the edible snowflakes.
- Freeze the bark for 10-15 minutes until hard.
- Break apart into pieces with a knife.
- Store in a sealed container for up to a week.
If you want more of swirl effect with the bark, heat the colored candy melts individually and then combine on the cookie sheet, swirling with a knife.
Come Join Us!
Liked this article and want more? Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube!
Come over and join us on Facebook in the group Recipes, Crafts, and more with TipToe Fairy or Sewing and Crafting with The TipToe Fairy!
This is such a colorful and festive dessert! I will have to make it with my niece.
That almost looks too pretty to eat! Pinning
That looks so fun! I’ve never seen such festive chocolate bark!
I love the added sparkle to this chocolate bark!! So festive!