I just love all the Santa Clause movies. We’ve seen them all! I made some Jack Frost Christmas Chocolate Bark for watching , The Santa Clause 3, with Martin Short. I just love his villainous character, Jack Frost. This post contains affiliate links.
I was inspired to make some Jack Frost Christmas Chocolate Bark – it’s blue and covered in frost and snowflakes!
This Jack Frost Christmas Chocolate Bark is easy to make and perfect to snack on while you're watching The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause.
- Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Pour all 3 bags of candy melts into a large microwave bowl and mix gently.
- Follow the package directions for heating in the microwave. I heat them 30 seconds at a time and stir.
- When they are completely melted, stir the candy melts until they are smooth.
- Pour the melted candy onto the wax paper and using a spatula or knife smooth it out into a rectangular shape. Tap the cookie sheet a few times to smooth the top.
- Work quickly and begin adding the Snowflake Mix, the two sanding sugars, and finally place the edible snowflakes.
- Freeze the bark for 10-15 minutes until hard.
- Break apart into pieces with a knife.
- Store in a sealed container for up to a week.
If you want more of swirl effect with the bark, heat the colored candy melts individually and then combine on the cookie sheet, swirling with a knife.