These Reese’s Peanut Butter Christmas Tree Brownies are a perfectly fun treat for Christmas for your kids, sweetie, or anyone!
They’re made with your favorite box brownie mix or your own made from scratch brownies and then topped with Reese’s Peanut Butter Trees. This post contains affiliate links.
What do you need to make these Reese’s Peanut Butter Christmas Tree Brownies?
You’ll need just a few things:
- ingredients for your favorite brownies (or a box mix + ingredients)
- 2 packages of Reese’s Peanut Butter Trees (6 ct/ea)
- 3-4 Cookie Icing colors
- Christmas sprinkles
How do you make Reese’s Peanut Butter Christmas Tree Brownies?
Make your favorite brownies. I love to use a box mix and make the “cake brownie” recipe that’s on the box. It usually has extra eggs and more oil.
While the brownies are baking, unwrap the tree peanut butter cups.
As soon as the brownies come out of the oven, press the peanut butter cup trees into the top of the brownies.
Work quickly, as they will melt and possibly slide.
Add sprinkles to each tree.
Then, place them in the fridge for at least an hour to cool the brownies.
When the brownies are cooled and the peanut butter cups are no longer melty, then pull them out of the fridge to decorate.
Then, drizzle colored cookie icing across each tree to look like decorations.
More Reese’s Desserts
- How to make Reese’s Peanut Butter Christmas Tree Pops
- Make this Peanut Butter Cheese Ball Recipe with Reese’s Pieces
- Pink Heart Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Touchdown Football Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Two Bite Peanut Butter Cookie Brownie Cups
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Cups
More Christmas Treats
- Snow Globe Christmas Treats for Kids
- Christmas Santa Belly Treats
- Jack Frost Christmas Chocolate Bark
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Milkshake
- How to make Hot Cocoa Kisses Cookies
- How to Make a Christmas Sweets Charcuterie Board
Christmas Party Fun
- Let’s Have a Christmas Reindeer Hunt
- Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt
- Free Kids Christmas Printable Games
- Free Printable Christmas Game Christmas Pictionary!
- Free Printable Christmas Name That Tune Game & More Christmas Games
- Box Brownie Mix + ingredients (or your favorite brownie recipe)
- 2 packages of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Christmas Trees (6 ct./ea)
- Cookie Icing in 3-4 different colors
- Christmas sprinkles
- Make the brownie recipe according to the package and bake.
- While brownies are baking, unwrap the peanut butter trees.
- As soon as the brownies come out of the oven, press the peanut butter trees into the top of the brownies.
- Add Christmas sprinkles on top of each tree.
- Immediately place the brownies into the fridge to stop the trees from melting.
- Allow to cool for about an hour.
- Add zig zags of cookie icing to decorate the trees.
- Allow to cool and then cut into squares.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 48Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.