You might remember my Vampire Kiss Cookies. Well, Hershey’s did it again with their Hot Cocoa Kisses, so I had to make Hot Cocoa Kiss Cookies. This post contains affiliate links.
This is a super easy recipe for all the busy moms. It takes just three ingredients and less than 30 minutes from start to finish!
What do you need to make Hot Cocoa Kisses Cookies?
You need just 3 ingredients:
How do you make Hot Cocoa Kisses Cookies?
This is the easy part!
Use a muffin tin. I LOVE these Sweese porcelain muffin pans. Nothing ever sticks to them. I literally use them 3 to 4 times a week.
Spray the muffin pan with non-stick oil spray, so the cookies are easy to remove.
Place one brownie dough into each muffin holder.
Bake according to the package, which is about 18 minutes.
While the cookies are baking, unwrap 12 Hot Cocoa Kisses.
Remove the cookie from the oven when done.
Immediately insert a Hot Cocoa Kiss into the center of each cookie.
Wait a minute or so and then sprinkle the top of each Kiss with dehydrated marshmallows.
Allow the cookies to cool for a few more minutes, and then carefully remove each one. Sometimes I run a sharp knife around the edge to loosen them to easily remove them.
Can you make these Hot Cocoa Kisses Cookies ahead of time?
I would not do this because they taste best fresh from the oven when the Hot Cocoa Kisses are still gooey.
When making these, they are pretty hard by the second day, so I would recommend against it.
More Cookie Recipes
- Christmas Cherry Cookie Cups
- Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies with FREE Printable Gift Tags
- Belgian Waffle Cookies
- Easy and Delicious Fudge Stuffed Cookie Bars
More Fun Christmas Desserts
- Christmas Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- Snow Globe Christmas Treats for Kids
- HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates Christmas Lights Necklace
- No Bake Peppermint Icebox Pie
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Milkshake
Fun Christmas Activities
- Let’s Have a Christmas Reindeer Hunt
- Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt
- Free Printable Christmas Name That Tune Game & More Christmas Games
- Free Kids Christmas Printable Games
- Purple Snowflake Nutcracker Slime
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick oil spray.
- Place one brownie dough into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Unwrap 12 Hot Cocoa Kisses.
- Remove cookies from oven.
- Immediately insert a Hot Cocoa Kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Let it melt for just a minute. Then, drop a few marshmallow bits onto each kiss.
- Allow to cool for a few more minutes.
- Remove the Hot Cocoa Kisses Cookies and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 83Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 46mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.