One of my favorite things about the holidays is peppermint! I love peppermint ice cream, peppermint patties, and definitely this No Bake Peppermint Icebox Pie!
I just love no bake pies, and this is one of my absolute favorite desserts to eat during the holidays.
What do you need to make this No Bake Peppermint Icebox Pie?
You will need a few things:
- 25 OREO cookies
- cream cheese, marshmallow creme
- peppermint extract
- powdered sugar
- heavy cream
- crushed soft peppermints
- red food coloring
How do you make the No Bake Peppermint Icebox Pie?
First, we’ll start with the crust. Begin by melting the butter.
Add the OREO cookies to a food processor or blender and add the salt and melted butter. You can use salted butter and skip the additional salt.
Then, press the cookie mixture into the pie pan. I find using the back of a measuring cup to press it, is really helpful.
Then it’s time to move onto the filling. First, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy and then add the marshmallow creme and peppermint extract.
In another bowl beat the heavy cream and sugar until it’s forms stiff peaks.
Combine the two mixture and gently fold together as you add the food coloring. Don’t add too much food coloring to just make a pink color.
Spoon the mixture into the crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
When it’s fairly close to serving time, whip the rest of the cream and sugar until soft peaks form and spoon it over the top of the peppermint mixture.
Finish off with a sprinkle of crushed peppermint
Serve and enjoy!
More Peppermint Recipes
- Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows
- How to Make a Large Peppermint Platter
- Chocolate Peppermint Sugar Cookie Bars
- Peppermint Swirl Red Velvet Brownies
- Chocolate Peppermint Rice Crispy Treats
More Holiday Dessert Recipes
- How to Make a Christmas Sweets Charcuterie Board
- Christmas Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- Chocolate Pudding Cookies – Holiday Edition
- Dulce de Leche Pumpkin Pie
- Snow Globe Christmas Treats for Kids
- Christmas Cherry Cookie Cups
- Jack Frost Christmas Chocolate Bark
- 25 oreo cookies
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 oz cream cheese, room tempurature
- 1 - 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 6 drops red food color
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Crushed peppermint
- Pulse cookies in food processor.
- Add the salt and butter.
- Press into 9” pie pan
- Beat cream cheese, then add marshmallow and peppermint extract.
- In a separate bowl beat cream and sugar until very stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold both mixtures together and add food coloring.
- Spoon evenly into crust and refrigerate at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Whip cream and sugar until soft peaks form.
- Sprinkle on crushed peppermint.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 513Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 97mgSodium: 292mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 1gSugar: 31gProtein: 4g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.