Every year we have a lot of fun for Halloween on the blog. This year will not be any different! Today, we’re making Vampire Kiss Cookies! This post contains affiliate links.
What candy do you use to make these Vampire Kiss Cookies?
Have you seen these new candies? They are Hershey Kisses with a strawberry filling that looks like blood when you bite into it. And it’s gooey, so it if you slice one in half, it drips just perfectly!
How do you make Vampire Kiss Cookies?
These are super duper easy to make. I actually used the new Pillsbury brownie dough in the refrigerator section. I turned them into brownie cups using muffin tings.
You can use your favorite brownie recipe or a brownie mix. I recommend using one that comes out more fudge-y than cake-y.
I didn’t want the indentations from cupcake liners, so I just sprayed the muffin tins really well with non-stick cooking spray before placing a brownie bite into each one before baking.
I recommend unwrapping the Hershey Kisses before the brownies are ready to come out. When they are ready, take them out of the oven, and then get to work with the Hershey Kisses.
You will want to pop a Hershey Kiss upside down into the center of each brownie bite. Don’t push them down too far. Keep the bottom of the Kiss visible on top of the brownie.
Let them cool for another 2-3 minutes before using a sharp knife to gently and easily popped them out. I inserted the knife on one side of the brownie, and that immediately made it release. If they don’t, let them cool for another minute and try again.
That’s all there is to this treat. You can make them a day beforehand. Just store in a sealed container until you’re ready to serve to keep them fresh.
More Halloween Treats!
- Halloween Monster Mash Cheesecake Bars
- Frankenstein Rice Krispy Treats
- Monster Toes on a Stick
- Fire & Brimstone Brownies
- Halloween Drink: Toxic Tonic
- Follow the instructions for baking the brownie dough in a muffin pan.
- Make sure to spray the muffin pan liberally with non-stick spray.
- When the brownies are done, pull them out of the oven.
- Unwrap a Hershey Vampire Kiss and push it, upside down, into the center of each brownie cup, so that the flat bottom is still visible on top of the brownie.
- Wait 2-3 minutes and then pop each brownie out of the muffin pan.
- Serve immediately or store in a sealed container for 2-3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 127Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 96mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.