It seems summer just started yesterday and now we are nearly at football season! These Touchdown Football Peanut Butter Cup Brownies are so fun and festive. This post contains affiliate links.
They look so cute and amazing, but they’re quick to put together. Plus, they’re perfect for making for a team of little football players or to celebrate the big game!
What do you need to make these Touchdown Peanut Butter Cup Brownies?
You’ll need a box of brownie mix and the ingredients to make the “cake-like” brownies recipe. I prefer the Betty Crocker Fudge brownies that will make a 13 x 9 inch pan size.
You’ll also need 2 packages of Reese’s Football Peanut Butter Cups. They come in a package of 10, and this brownie mix makes exactly 12 brownie cups.
You can make your own buttercream frosting if you like, but I prefer to use Pillsbury’s Funfetti Green frosting and any brand of canned white frosting.
How do you make Touchdown Football Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
First, preheat the oven and fill the muffin tins with cupcake liners.
Then, find the recipe on the box that will make the “cake-like” brownies. Usually, this recipe has more eggs, water, and oil than the normal recipe. I prefer the cake-like brownies because they are bigger and full in the cupcake liners.
Make the brownie batter and then fill each cupcake liner about 2/3rds to 3/4th full.
Bake for 20-22 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of a brownie.
Allow them to cool completely before adding any frosting.
Transfer the green frosting to a piping bag with the grass tip. Then, add little shots of grass around the entire top of the brownie cup. Do this for all the brownie cups.
Open the football peanut butter cups and lay them flat on a piece of wax paper.
Transfer the white frosting to a piping bag with the writing tip.
Pipe the laces of the football on each football peanut butter cup.
Take each football and push it down very gently at a diagonal in the center of each brownie cup.
More Football Recipes
- Chicken Meatball Sliders and Game Day Favorites
- Football Party Ideas
- 3-Ingredient Chili Cheese Puffs
- Cheesy Hot Bean Dip
More Brownie Recipes
- Double Chocolate Toffee Brownies
- Peanut Butter Cookie Brownie Cups
- Triple Threat Brownies
- Peanut Butter Cup Brookie Pizza
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Cups
- 1 box Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies (13 x 9 pan size)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- Green Funfetti frosting
- White canned frosting
- 12 Reese's Football peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Place 12 cupcake liners in a muffin tin.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, water, and oil. Mix until well combined.
- Fill each cupcake liner 3/4th full.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of a brownie cup.
- Allow the brownie cups to completely cool.
- Fill a pastry bag with green frosting with a grass tip.
- Pipe grass all over the top of each brownie cup.
- Open and lay all the football peanut butter cups on a piece of wax paper.
- Fill a pastry bag with white frosting and a writing tip.
- Pipe the laces of the footballs on each peanut butter cup.
- Take each football peanut butter cup and gently push it partially down in the center of each brownie cup at a diagonal.
- Serve immediately.
Yield:12 brownie cups
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 248Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 111mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 4g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.