Do you know what time it is? It’s Peanut Butter Bash time! Some of my favorite bloggers and I take peanut butter and a special ingredient and make something amazing! This month’s ingredient was caramel. I decided to whip up some brownie cups, fill the inside with peanut butter cheesecake, and then drizzle caramel sauce on top. They are divine!
For this recipe, I took a short cut with brownie box mix. It’s fast and easy, and it tastes pretty darn good. Don’t ever feel guilty for taking shortcuts — sometimes it’s necessary.
Then, I made up some peanut butter cheesecake and baked it in the middle of each brownie cup. When you bite into one, it tastes heavenly.Print
Is there anything better than chocolate and peanut butter? These brownie cups are filled with peanut butter cheesecake and then drizzled in caramel sauce.
- 1 pkg of brownie mix – made according to directions
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- caramel sauce
- Spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Make the brownies according to the directions.
- Combine cream cheese, egg, peanut butter, and sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Fill each muffin tin one-third with brownie mix.
- Then, add a spoonful of the peanut butter mixture.
- Next, top off the next one-third of the brownie mix – so they are filled only 2/3 full.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes until tops are done.
- Allow to cool. Serve drizzled in caramel.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Come see what everyone else in the Peanut Butter Bash made this month down below. If you’re a blogger and would like to participate, click HERE to join our Facebook group. If you’re not a blogger and want to get some awesome peanut butter recipes, click HERE to join The Peanut Butter Recipe Box.