When your child goes off to college, it can be really hard for both of you. However, a fun way to make them feel loved is sending regular college care packages. A couple weeks ago I shared some great back to school beauty ideas, and these are perfect to send along in a care package.
While my teen is now taking college courses, she’s not off to the dorm just yet. But, when she does, I’ll be putting together her favorite brands, like Schick® disposable razors, to send along so she never has to worry about running low.
When I create a care package, there are a few things I always do.
1. I love to use USPS Priority Flat Rate boxes. Not only is the box FREE, no matter how much you stuff in it, it’s just one price no matter the weight! This is great for a care package that can get heavy.
2. Make sure you package the box carefully with plenty of cushion. I use bubble wrap and tissue paper.
3. Place any liquids in ziplock bags just in case, so they don’t explode over other things in the box.
4. Make it fun! I love to make my care packages festive and decorated on the inside and outside. I add colored tissue paper as well as printables and a few odds and ends like extra ribbon curls into the package.
In this particular care package, I created some FREE inspiring printables perfect to hang on the door room bulletin board. You can download your own copies HERE!
5. Have their siblings help you decorate the outside of the box. We use brightly colored tape and markers to send all our love.
When your package is ready to mail, you can take it down to the post office or print off a label at home and have the postal worker just picked it up!
Right now Schick® has the #SchickSelfieSweeps. You can enter to win $10,000 towards college tuition! Find out how to enter HERE!
These are such fun! I love sending fun care packages with their favorite products so they can feel cool and confident at school!
How do you like to make a college care package?
This is a sponsored coversation written by me on behalf of Schick®. The opinions and text are all mine.