You are gonna love these super easy Peanut Butter Cookie Brownie Cups. Who doesn’t love cookies and brownies and peanut butter cups? You can combine all of them together into one awesome delicious treat!
Wanna make a pizza version of this dessert? Check out my Peanut Butter Cookie Brownie Pizza! Same three ingredients and made as a pizza!
This is such an easy recipe. If you never bake anything more than refrigerated cookie dough, then you can make this!
You know what else these would be good for? A bake sale! Then those people who can’t decide if they want a cookie or a brownie can have both in one treat!
Ingredients to make Peanut Butter Cookie Brownie Cups
It takes just THREE ingredients!
- brownie mix
- refrigerated cookie dough
- peanut butter cups
How do you make these brookie cups?
Preheat oven to 350.
Grease a 12-count muffin tin.
Place one square of cookie dough into each muffin tin and smush each one to cover the bottom of the tin.
Place 1 peanut butter cup in on top of each cookie dough.
Mix up the brownie mix and add a couple of spoonfuls over the peanut butter cups.
Bake for 15-17 minutes. When the tops look done, remove from oven.
Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from the tins carefully.
More Delicious Dessert Recipes
- Hershey Bar Chocolate Cake
- How to make the EASIEST Air Fryer S’mores Dip
- Peanut Butter Cheese Ball Recipe with Reese’s Pieces
- How to make S’mores Cupcakes
- How to Make Chocolate-Dipped Banana Pops
- DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Muffins
- Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookie Brownie Cups
- 1 pkg of brownie mix
- water & eggs for brownie mix
- 1 pkg of refrigerated cookie dough
- 12-count peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 12-count muffin tin
- Place one square of cookie dough into each muffin tin and smush each one to cover the bottom of the tin.
- Place 1 peanut butter cup in on top of each cookie dough.
- Mix up the brownie mix and add a couple of spoonfuls over the peanut butter cups.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes. When the tops look done, remove from oven.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from the tins carefully.
Come Join Us!
Liked this article and want more? Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube!
Come over and join us on Facebook in the group Recipes, Crafts, and more with TipToe Fairy or Sewing and Crafting with The TipToe Fairy!
…..and you live where???? Seriously, do all of these wonderful ideas come from your imagination? If so, you are blessed woman! Pinning and SU coming up!
Those look decadently dangerous!
All I can say is WOW this look absolutely AMAZING and I could easily put down a lot of these. Pinned and tweeted…Nom Nom!
Wow, these look so good and they’re so simple! I’m off to the grocery store to get supplies. Stumbled! 😀
What a work of art! Pinning.
WOW, my older son, age 33, would LOVE this recipe as he’s always loved Reese’s peanut butter cups. FAB photos snapped by your young girl, Molly–BRAVO! thanks for sharing… I want to bake next week. Sarah in Minneapolis
Would this recipe work with a mini muffin pan and mini Reece’s cups?
Oh I’m sure it would. Just reduce baking time. I’d probably start checking around 8 minutes to see if the brownie part is done.
would any type of cookie dough work?
would any type of cookie dough work??
I’m sure any cookie dough will work.
Will this recipe work with cupcake liners?
I’m sure it will. The PB cups are hidden inside, so they should peel right off from the cookie/brownie.