Reese’s Pieces are my favorite candy — so delicious! This Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cheese Ball is a perfect appetizer or dip for Fall and Halloween parties or even Thanksgiving. It’s made with peanut butter, powdered sugar, and cream cheese and garnished with Reese’s Pieces.
This is a perfect little appetizer while you’re making the main meal, or it’s great for the party table. Either way, everyone will devour it!
Ingredients needed to make this Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- creamy peanut butter
- vanilla extract
- powdered sugar
- Reese’s Pieces candies
- graham crackers for serving
How do you make this Peanut Butter Cheese Ball Dip?
Mix the peanut butter, vanilla, and cream cheese together using an electric mixer.
Slowly add in powder sugar about a third at a time, so it doesn’t puff up in the air at you.
Once it’s mixed, use your hands to gather the dough into a wad.
Then, place the peanut butter dough into plastic wrap and shape it into a ball in the plastic wrap.
Put it in the fridge for at least 6 hours, but if you can keep it in the fridge overnight that is best.
When you’re ready to serve it, decorate the ball with Reese’s piece and serve with graham crackers.
What could you substitute for the Reese’s Pieces?
I personally LOVE Reese’s Pieces, but if you don’t, you can totally add different candy or none at all.
If you plan to roll your peanut butter cheeseball in crushed cookies or candies, make sure to do it before you chill it. They’ll stick better.
Here’s a few ideas:
- Crushed Butterfingers
- Mini M&Ms
- Crushed OREOs
- Chocolate Chips
- Crushed Biscoff cookies
- Your favorite candy bar
What could you use besides graham crackers for dipping?
There are so many things you can use:
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Apple slices
- Pretzel sticks or rods
- Chocolate wafers
- Ritz crackers
- Carrot sticks
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- OREO cookies
- Rice Krispies Treats
- Chocolate graham crackers
- Saltine crackers
Can you make this cheeseball ahead of time?
Absolutely! In fact, it’s best if it can be refrigerated overnight. I would recommend making it 1 to 2 days before you need it.
How do you store the leftover cheeseball?
I keep it in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week since it has cream cheese in it.
More Cheese Balls & Dips to Make
- 3 Easy Cheese Ball Recipes
- How to make the EASIEST Air Fryer S’mores Dip
- How to make Unicorn Cake Dip
- Cheesy Hot Bean Dip
- It’s the Grinch Cookie Dip
- Fajita Queso Dip
- S’mores Caramel Dip
More Peanut Butter Recipes
- Peanut Butter Cookie Brownie Cups
- Halloween Peanut Butter Ghost Brownies with Fudge Frosting
- Touchdown Football Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies
- Peanut Butter Brownie Blossoms
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Muffins
- Peanut Butter Cup Brookie Pizza
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces candies
- graham crackers
- Mix peanut butter, vanilla, and cream cheese together with an electric mixer.
- Slowly mix in powder sugar, about a third of it at a time.
- Transfer the peanut butter dough into plastic wrap and shape it into a ball
- Put the dough in the fridge for 6 hours or overnight is best.
- When you're ready to serve, decorate the ball with Reese's piece and serve with graham crackers.