This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FireUpTheGrill #CollectiveBias
One of my favorite things is to grill our entire meal. There’s nothing like the flavor added when you grill. Sometimes I grill dessert right along with our meal. This S’more Caramel Dip is perfect for grilling. You can set it up on a high rack while you grill the rest of dinner, and the chocolate, marshmallows, and caramel melt into perfection!
Kraft has an awesome digital cookbook you can download HERE for some amazing grilled recipes!
I found all my ingredients at Walmart. The entire dip is made with just three simple Kraft ingredients – marshmallows, baking chocolate, and caramel bits.
You can find all of them in the baking aisle. Then, head on over to the produce department for some fruit to use for dipping!
We had grilled hot dogs and baked potatoes. This S’mores Caramel Dip is perfect to go right along with dinner. I paired it with lots of fresh fruit – apple, oranges, and strawberries. Here’s how I made it:
The first layer is regular marshmallows. Fit as many as you can in the bottom of the pan.
The next layer is semi sweet chocolate. I used two Baker’s Chocolate bars broken up into the little squares.
The next layer is Kraft Caramel Bits poured all over the top. Now, after you’ve heated the grill, place the S’mores Caramel Dip on either a higher rack on the grill or on a lower temperature area. You just want it to melt everything. Depending on where it is, I let it sit about 5-10 minutes (the longer time, if it’s on a higher rack).
Keep a close eye on it because the bottom layer of marshmallows will release bubbles of steam. When a big bubbles up, I pull it off the grill. Don’t worry it keeps melting inside.
Once it’s melted a few minutes, then you’ll top it with the Kraft Jet-Puffwd S’moresMallows with Chocolate Stripes. If you took it off the grill, put it back onto the grill on a low temperature spot. Shut the grill for a few minutes. Let it sit a few more minutes on the grill until you see the top marshmallows expanding.
At this point, you can take it off the grill and let it sit for a few minutes. This is when I cut up the fruit for dipping. While it sits, it will continue to melt under the marshmallows.
If you want to add the yummy flavor of toasted marshmallows, you can run it to the broiler for 2-3 minutes. I definitely prefer the toasty flavor as it tastes just like a S’more, and it takes no time at all. Don’t let it go for longer than 2-3 minutes or you will have burned marshmallows.Print
Grill your entire meal including dessert with this S’Mores Caramel Dip!
- 1/2 bag Jet-Puffed Marshmallows
- 1/2 bag Jet-Puffed S’MoresMallows with Chocolate Stripes
- 1 bag Kraft Caramel Bits
- 2 bars Bakers Chocolate – semi-sweet, broken up into squares
- Layer the regular marshmallows in the bottom of the pan.
- Next, add a layer of the Baker’s chocolate squares.
- Next, pour in the entire bag of Kraft Caramel Bits
- Place on the grill for 5-10 minutes in a low temperature spot. Watch it carefully as the marshmallows on the bottom will puff up and let out steam. When that happens, remove it from the grill.
- Top with the Chocolate Stripes S’MoresMallows, then place it back on the grill in the low temperature spot and shut the lid.
- Wait a few minutes for the marshmallows on top to puff up. Check every couple of minutes.
- Once they are puffed up, remove from the grill. The inside of the dip will continue to melt into gooey deliciousness.
- If you want a “toasted marshmallow” flavor, then turn the broiler on the oven and put the pan in for 2-3 minutes. Watch closely, as soon as the marshmallows brown just a little, remove from the oven.
- Serve with graham crackers and fresh slices of fruit.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American