Every once in awhile I like to make a batch of homemade ice cream, and I love to make it a super simple no churn style. My family loves Cookie Butter, and I thought I’d surprise them with a batch of Cookie Butter Ice Cream. This is a sponsored post.
How do you make Cookie Butter Ice Cream?
This is completely no churn, so you don’t need an ice cream maker. You just need a mixer, and a handheld mixer will work just fine.
First, whip the whipping cream until it forms hard peaks — which means, when you take the beater out of it the peaks will stay standing up.
In a separate dish mix together the sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, and vanilla (or vanilla bean paste).
Fold in the whipped cream gently with the milk mixture.
Next, microwave the cookie butter for about 30 seconds to make it runny. Then, drizzle it over the cream mixture and gently fold it in. Do this 2-3 times.
Then, freeze it for about 5-6 hours before serving.
More Fun No Churn Ice Creams
- Finding Dory Inspired Ice Cream
- Root Beer Float Ice Cream
- Great White Shark Ice Cream
- Homemade Bubblegum Ice Cream
- Strawberry Peach Ice Cream
- Homemade Ice Cream with TWIX and MILKY WAY
- Unicorn Ice Cream
Two favorite ingredients - ice cream and cookie butter together at last.
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla (or 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste)
- 1/2 jar of cookie butter
- Whip the whipping cream until hard peaks form. When you pull up the beater and the peaks stay.
- In a separate freezer dish combine the milk, sour cream, and vanilla.
- Zap the cookie butter in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Fold in the whipping cream into the milk mixture, gently.
- Drizzle a third of the cookie butter onto the ice cream mixture and gently fold it in. Do this 1-2 more times.
- Then drizzle a little bit more on top before placing it in the freezer for 5-6 hours.
- Remove from freezer and dish it up!