Since it was Shark Week, we’re watching Jaws and making Great White Shark Ice Cream!
Did that movie scare the pants off of you? I remember being scared sharkless!
How do you make Great White Shark Ice Cream?
This is an easy No Churn Ice Cream recipe!
Beat whipping cream until it forms peaks. Then, add in the can of sweetened condensed milk and beat for another 30-45 seconds.
Pour half the mixture into another bowl and add the food coloring. Then add the sharks and mix.
Oh no! The sharks are circling!
Now tilt the loaf pan toward one side and add the white mixture. Then, quickly straighten and add the blue mixture. Next, take a knife or spoon and gently swirl the colors together.
Allow it to freeze. I find overnight is best, but a minimum of 6-8 hours should be sufficient. Then go enjoy your Great White Shark Ice Cream on a hot summer night.
More Fun No Churn Ice Creams
- Finding Dory Inspired Ice Cream
- Root Beer Float Ice Cream
- Cookie Butter Ice Cream
- Homemade Bubblegum Ice Cream
- Homemade Ice Cream with TWIX and MILKY WAY
- Unicorn Ice Cream
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 15 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 9 drops blue food coloring
- 9 drops turquoise food coloring
- gummy sharks
- Beat the whipping cream and sugar together until it forms peaks.
- Beat in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Separate half the mixture into another bowl and add the food coloring drops and stir until it's completely blue.
- Mix half the shark gummies into the white mixture and half in the blue mixture.
- Slightly tilt a loaf pan and pour in the white mixture.
- Then, quickly straighten it back up and pour in the blue mixture.
- Take a knife or spoon and gently swirl the two colors along where they meet.
- Freeze for hours until hard.
Serving Size:1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 449Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 92mgSodium: 109mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 0gSugar: 44gProtein: 7g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.