These Pink Heart Peanut Butter Cup Brownies are a perfect treat for Valentine’s Day for your kids, sweetie, or anyone!
You can make your favorite brownie recipe (or use a box mix like I did!) and then top them in the new Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Pink Hearts!
What do you need to make these Pink Heart Peanut Butter Cup Brownies?
You’ll need just a few things:
- ingredients for your favorite brownies (or a box mix + ingredients)
- 1 bag of snack size Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Pink Hearts
- white chocolate chips
- sprinkles (optional)
How do you make Pink Heart Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
Make your favorite brownies. I love to use a box mix and make the “cake brownie” recipe that’s on the box. It usually has extra eggs and more oil.
While the brownies are baking, unwrap the pink heart peanut butter cups.
As soon as the brownies come out of the oven, press the pink heart peanut butter cups into the top of the brownies.
Work quickly, as they will melt and possibly slide.
Then, place them in the fridge for at least an hour to cool the brownies.
When the brownies are cooled and the peanut butter cups are no longer melty, then pull them out of the fridge to decorate.
Melt about 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips with your favorite method. I like to melt them in 30 second increments in the microwave and stir after each time. It takes about 2 minutes to completely melt.
Then, drizzle the melted chocolate chips.
Before the white chocolate cools, sprinkle on sprinkles. I like to use sugar sprinkles. For this particular recipe, I used gold sugar sprinkles.
More Valentines Recipes
- Strawberry Pink Hot Chocolate for Valentine’s Day
- Last Minute Valentine Heart Treats
- Valentine Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- Valentine Bear Cupcakes
- Valentine Volcano Cookies
- Love Bug Monster Valentine Cupcakes
Pink Heart Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Box Brownie Mix + ingredients (or your favorite brownie recipe)
- 1 package of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Pink Hearts
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Make the brownie recipe according to the package and bake.
- While brownies are baking, unwrap the pink heart peanut butter cups.
- As soon as the brownies come out of the oven, press the brownie hearts into the top of the brownies.
- Immediately place the brownies into the fridge to stop the hearts from melting.
- Allow to cool for about an hour.
- Melt 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Drizzle the melted white chocolate chips over the entire brownies.
- Immediately add your favorite sprinkles.
- Allow to cool and then cut into squares.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 47Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Come Join Us!
Liked this article and want more? Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube!
Come over and join us on Facebook in the group Recipes, Crafts, and more with TipToe Fairy or Sewing and Crafting with The TipToe Fairy!