Play Roll a Christmas Tree Game with the kids this Christmas! This is a fun and easy game you can play with the kids leading up to the holiday or even on Christmas Eve before Santa comes!
You’ll get two versions with this free printable – an easy version perfect for preschoolers and a harder version with addition perfect for elementary school age kids! This post contains affiliate links.
What do you need to play Roll a Christmas Tree?
- Download and print the free Roll a Christmas Tree Game PDF for each player.
- For the easy version:
- 1 die or dice for each person to have their own die.
- For the harder version:
- 2 dice or enough dice for each person to have two dice.
- Colored candies (M&Ms, Skittles, Smarties, etc.) or chocolate kisses.
- Everyone needs 23 candies
- If you don’t have candy – Cherrios or other cereal work or even coloring the circles in with a color or marker.
- Print on regular 8.5 x 11 inch paper or print on cardstock and laminate for use over and over again.
How do you play the Roll a Christmas Tree Game?
Roll one die.
Place a candy on the color circle you roll.
First to fill their Christmas Tree WINS!
Each player takes a turn and rolls the die. The player places a candy on the color that corresponds to their roll.
If a player rolls and already has all those colors covered with candy, they skip their turn.
PLAY IN REVERSE- Each player covers all the circles with candy and removes a piece of candy that corresponds to their roll. The first one to empty their Christmas Tree WINS!
Get the Files
Fill out this form to get the files for this game!
More Christmas Games
Here’s a few more fun games to try:
- Christmas I Spy Games
- Free Kids Christmas Printable Games
- Let’s Have a Christmas Reindeer Hunt
- Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt
- Free Printable Christmas Name That Tune Game & More Christmas Games
- Free Printable Christmas Game Christmas Pictionary!
- Disney Christmas Gift Exchange Printable Game
Make some scrumptious Christmas recipes. My personal favorite are these Fudge Stuffed Cookie Bars . They are so easy to make with refrigerated cookie dough, and they taste amazing! But, we’ve got so many more. Here’s a few:
- COCO inspired Creamy Mexican Hot Chocolate
- How to make Hot Cocoa Kisses Cookies
- Christmas Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- How to Make a Christmas Sweets Charcuterie Board
- It’s the Grinch Cookie Dip
- Candy Cane OREO Cupcakes
- Let’s Make Grinch Popcorn for Movie Night!
- Snow Globe Christmas Treats for Kids