Do you remember the magic of Santa Claus as a child? I remember wondering what he was like and what he did when he came and left presents under our tree. Did he enjoy the snacks we left? I would have been thrilled to receive a Secret Message from Santa.
This printable is perfect to receive when your kids send off a letter to Santa. You can have your Elf on the Shelf deliver it to your child. Or….you can have it arrive in the mail from Santa!
I’ll show you exactly how to send it off via the USPS and get this secret message returned with a postmark straight from the North Pole!
Download the Printable Secret Message Letter from Santa
How can your kids receive this Printable Secret Message Letter from your Elf on the Shelf?
With this method, just have your kids give their Elf on the Shelf their letter for Santa. Then, when your Elf on the Shelf reports back to Santa at night, he can pick up this secret message from Santa.
When he arrives back the next morning at your house, just help the Elf on the Shelf be in a prominent place holding this Secret Message from Santa!
How can your kids receive this Printable Secret Message Letter from Santa?
If you’d rather have it arrive in the mail. Here’s what you need to do.
The US Post Office has an easy way to get a letter back with an actual North Pole postmark with their Greetings from the North Pole Post Office program.
To get a letter from Santa postmarked from the North Pole, here’s what you need to do:
- Have your child write a letter to Santa and put it in an envelope addressed to: Santa Claus, North Pole.
- Print off this free printable Secret Message Letter from Santa.
- Put both letters into an envelope addressed to your child.
- Add the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE, to the envelope.
- Make sure a First-Class Mail stamp is affixed to the envelope.
- Put the complete envelope into another larger envelope, with required postage, and address it to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
The USPS recommends sending your letters by December 7 so that they can be received by the Anchorage, AK, Postmaster no later than December 14. Santa’s helpers in Anchorage, AK, will take care of the rest!
Isn’t that exciting?
More Christmas Fun for Kids
- 30 Days of Elf on the Shelf Ideas
- Free Printable Christmas Games for Kids
- 30 Days of Christmas Picture Books
- Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt
- Christmas Lights Slime
- Snowflake Slime