Celebrate Shark Week or anytime with fun Shark Attack Ice Cream Float! Full of vanilla ice cream, strawberry syrup for blood, and a giant gummy shark! This post contains affiliate links.
Who doesn’t love ice cream floats? They are a quintessential part of summer!
What do you need to make Shark Attack Ice Cream Floats?
This Shark Attack Ice Cream Float is perfect for Shark Week and definitely a fun treat for a Shark or Ocean-themed birthday party.
- Strawberry Syrup
- Jumbo Gummy Sharks
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Lemon Lime Soda (7up / Sprite, etc.)
- Blue Hawaiian Punch
How do you make a Shark Attack Ice Cream Float?
This is simple to do. The kids can totally make their own. Though, they might need help with scooping the ice cream.
Start by filling the glass about 2/3 full with Blue Hawaiian Punch.
If you’re preparing this for a party, you can do this part ahead of time.
When you’re ready to serve the ice cream floats, fill each glass up to about 3/4 full with some lemon lime soda.
Add 1-2 scoops of vanilla ice cream. I find that two scoops is the perfect amount.
Add a swirl of spray whipped cream to the top.
Finish it off with a drizzle of Strawberry Syrup and a jumbo gummy shark.
How can I turn this Shark Attack into an alcoholic ice cream float?
If you want to change it up to an adult drink, you can make your favorite blue curacao cocktail or add some vodka to the Hawaiian punch.
More Shark & Underwater Fun
We’ve got even more Shark Week Fun! Here’s a few ideas the kids will love — from printable puzzles to slime! Try a few of these ideas:
- Free Kids Shark Printable Games
- Light Up Mason Jar Aquariums
- Download Free Kids Printable Beach Puzzle Pack
- Ocean Themed DIY Binoculars for Kids
- Sea Life Slime
Shark Snacks & Treats
Make a shark or ocean treat to go with the kids’ Shark Bite Drinks!
- How to Make Ocean Beach Chocolate Bark
- Super Easy Deep Sea Shark Fishing Themed Cupcakes
- Let’s Make Jell-O Shark Aquariums
- How to Make Summer Fun Beach Pull Apart Cupcake Cake
- Great White Shark Ice Cream
- How to Make a Shark-Cuterie Cheese Ball Charcuterie Board
- Deep Sea Jell-O Fishing Cups
- Pretzel Fishing Rods
- Lets Make Starfish OREOs
More Ice Cream Ideas
- Free Preschool Ice Cream Shop Printable Game
- Homemade Bubblegum Ice Cream
- Upside Down Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- No Churn Root Beer Float Ice Cream
- Gourmet Ice Cream Floats – 3 Ways
- 2 Ingredient Root Beer Float Popsicles
- Pineapple French Cream Float
- 1 jug Blue Hawaiian Punch
- 2 liter Lemon Lime soda
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 12 jumbo gummy sharks
- 1-2 bottles whipped cream
- Hershey's Strawberry Syrup
- Fill each glass 2/3 full of Blue Hawaiian Punch.
- Add Lemon Lime soda to each glass so each is about 3/4 full of liquid.
- Add 1-2 scoops vanilla ice cream.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream.
- Drizzle with strawberry syrup.
- Add a jumbo gummy shark for garnish.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 300Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 93mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 1gSugar: 44gProtein: 4g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.