Table of Contents
Hosting a Halloween party this year? Then, you definitely need a few games to get the party going like this free printable Witches Hat Twister Halloween Game or Halloween Name that Tune!
This free printable Halloween Witches Hat Twister game is so much fun for the kids and adults. It’s super simple to play and works just like the regular Twister game. This post contains affiliate links.
Should you laminate the Witch Hat game pieces?
I recommend printing out the game pieces on sturdy card stock so they’ll last at least for the night. Paper can easily tear. If you have a Scotch Laminator, I recommend cutting out the witch hats and then laminating them so you can use them next year.
If you’re going to laminate, I recommend cutting out the arrow and the game spinner prior to laminating. I think it makes it look nicer and is easier to put together this way.
What laminator should I get?
I got my Scotch Laminator on clearance at Walmart a couple years ago. Check now in the clearance department as they often go on clearance after “back to school” time. I got mine for $10 that way. Amazon also has a pro version of the Scotch Laminator, and their own Amazon version of the regular one. You will also need some laminator pouches as the Scotch Laminator only comes with 2 pouches.
I’ve had my laminator for a couple years now, and it has never jammed. I use it to laminate things all the time, like my kids’ hang tags for the pick up line at school, making luggage tags, making wipe away/dray erase sheets for my kids, and so much more. There is so much you can do with these.
How do you make the Halloween Witch Hat Twister game?
Cut out the witch hats and then you can choose to laminate or not.
To create the game board you can do one of two things:
- Use a disposable rectangle plastic table cloth and tape the witches hats into rows similar to a regular Twister game.
- Tape the pieces directly to the floor in rows like the normal Twister game.
Download this Halloween Playlist
Set the mood for this fun game with a playlist full of fun Halloween songs. Grab this Spotify playlist I’ve made to go along with your Halloween party. This playlist also goes perfectly with another game on the blog – Halloween Name that Tune.
Have a blast at your Halloween party with this fun printable Witches Hat Twister game!
- Optional: Plastic Rectangular Tablecloth
- Print “Spinner Board” and “Arrow” on cardstock.
- Cut out spinner board and laminate if desired.
- Cut out arrow and laminate if desired.
- Cut straw to length of arrow.
- Attach arrow to straw and spinner board with a brad. Make
sure it is a little lose so there is room for the arrow to spin.
- Print out witch hats onto cardstock and cut out. Laminate if desired.
- Place witch hats into typical “twister” layout OR have some
fun and arrange them around the space.
- Optional: Glue or tape the witch hat s onto a plastic
- Choose a “caller.”
- The caller spins the arrow and calls out directions to see
where hands and feet go.
- If you fall you are “out.”
- Last person standing wins!
More Halloween Party Ideas
Need more ideas for your Halloween party? Check out our Name that Tune Halloween game along with a list of other fun games to play during your Halloween party with ideas for both adults and kids.
Make this Halloween Hand Sign to point exactly where to go! You could host a Disney Villains style party and make a lovely DIY spell book for decor as well as some Poison Apple Punch. Maybe you’d prefer something a little more sinister like poisonous Nightlock Tarts from The Hunger Games.
Halloween Party Treats
We’ve also got a host of Halloween treat recipes for you to choose from. My personal favorite is the Monster Mash Cheesecake Bars. They are so fun and colorful and taste amazing! But, we’ve got so many more:
- Brimstone Brownies
- Monster Toes
- Glass Sugar Shards Cupcakes
- Mummy Twinkies
- Zombie Eye Cupcakes
- Hocus Pocus Spell Book Brownie Halloween Treats
- Halloween Treats: Edible Eyeballs on a Stick