Over the last couple weeks or so, I’ve been sharing fun recipes from our Disney’s Descendants movie watching party. Don’t forget to check out the DIY spell book and Shards of Glass cupcakes. Today I’m sharing a fun drink for all you Evil Queen (or Snow White) fans — Poison Apple Punch!
This will be perfect for your upcoming Halloween parties, too!
During the Fall and Winter seasons you can find big bottles of Apple Cider in the juice aisle right next to the apple juice bottles. I think the apple cider gives it a bit of spice with the addition of clove and orange flavoring. But, you can totally make this punch with regular ol’ apple juice, too.
I love the fun of adding dry ice to party drinks, especially for added spooky effects. You certainly don’t need to add it to enjoy this delicious punch recipe. It’s just an addition to make it a little extra special.
I know you can find it at Kroger. I’ve bought it many times there. I bring some kitchen towels and one of those totes that keeps things cold with a silver lining. You can also just grab a styrofoam cooler.
Dry ice can evaporate fast, so if you want to keep it going for the whole party, you’ll need to buy 3-5 pounds and keep it covered before use.
More Halloween Party Recipes
- Let’s Make Witch’s Brew Halloween Brownies
- How to Make Vampire Kiss Cookies for Halloween
- Monster Mash Halloween Cheesecake Bars
- Halloween Party Recipes: Dragon’s Blood Punch
- Zombie Eye Cupcakes
- Halloween Drinks: Toxic Tonic
- Zombie Pudding Cups
Halloween Party Decorations
- How to Create a Fortune Teller Halloween Wreath
- How to Make DIY Vintage Halloween Ornaments
- Yarn Wrapped Black Cat Halloween Wreath
- Halloween Party Favors Surprise Balls
- How to Make Halloween Glowing Eyes
- 64 oz bottle apple cider (or apple juice)
- 2 liter of lemon lime soda
- 64 oz bottle cranberry apple juice
- dry ice
Combine all the drinks together in a beverage dispenser or punch bowl just before the party.
Use heavy gloves and a clean hammer to break up dry ice into chunks. Add several pieces to beverage dispenser.
Add a 1-inch piece to each glass when serving.
Wait until dry ice dissolves before drinking
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 125Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 0gSugar: 29gProtein: 0g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.