Hosting a Halloween party this year? Then, you definitely need a few games to get the party going like this Halloween Name That Tune game!
This free printable Halloween Name That Tune game is so much fun and easy to play. You don’t even need music playing! It’s perfect for people who don’t want to play the version that involves music. It’s best for adults or teens. This post contains affiliate links.
How do you play the Halloween Name that Tune game?
This game is super simple to play, and it’s a great ice breaker.
- Just click below to download your copy, print enough for all the guests, and give each person a game sheet and a pencil.
- Divide into two groups.
- Set a timer on your phone.
- See who can guess the most songs within a time limit such as three minutes.
- Do not cheat! No using phones to look up lyrics!
- The free printable download includes both the answer key and the game.
Download the Halloween Name that Tune game
Download this Halloween Playlist
You don’t need the music to play this game. But, I’ve put together a Spotify playlist that includes all the Halloween songs in this game and more. It’s perfect music for a Halloween party.
What can the kids do while the adults are playing Name that Tune?
Want to keep the kids busy while playing Name that Tune? Craft with Sarah has some fun Halloween coloring pages they’ll love. Or you can give them their own contest with who can finish this Halloween Word Search from Party with Unicorns or one of these fun Halloween activity sheets from The Printables Fairy first. I loved racing with my friends on word searches as a kid.
If you’re looking for more games, check out this list of 10 more fun Halloween party games! There’s Halloween games for kids and adults.
Silly and Spooky Would You Rather Halloween Questions for Kids
More Halloween Party Ideas
Do you need more ideas for your Halloween party? Make this Halloween Hand Sign to point exactly where to go! Mason Jar Haunted Houses for table centerpieces.
You could host a Disney Villains style party with the Evil Queen from Snow White. Make a DIY spell book for decor as well as some Poison Apple Punch. Maybe you’d prefer something a little more sinister like poisonous Nightlock Tarts from The Hunger Games.
Halloween Party Treats
We’ve also got a host of Halloween treat recipes for you to choose from. My personal favorite is the Monster Mash Cheesecake Bars. They are so fun and colorful and taste amazing! But, we’ve got so many more:
- Brimstone Brownies
- Monster Toes
- Glass Sugar Shards Cupcakes
- Mummy Twinkies
- Zombie Eye Cupcakes
- Hocus Pocus Spell Book Brownie Halloween Treats
- Halloween Treats: Edible Eyeballs on a Stick
Do you need Halloween prizes or party favors?
- Halloween Beverage Bags
- Light Up Necklaces
- Bone Pens
- Treat Bags full of Halloween Chocolate
- Spooky Stress Balls
- Nightmare Before Christmas Slotted Spoons
- Dracula Capes for Wine Bottles