Have Hocus Pocus themed Halloween party with these fun and delicious Hocus Pocus Spell Book Brownie Halloween Treats!
- 1 box of fudge brownie mix – 13 x 9 size
- 2 eggs
- 1 container black cookie icing
- 1 container of large candy eyes
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, water, and oil. Mix until just combined.
- Spread the batter into the prepped baking dish.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until middle is done.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and allow them to fully cool.
- Once completely cooled cut into about 15 bars.
- Squeeze the black cookie icing into the piping bag or ziplock baggie using a round icing tip.
- Pipe a dollop of the icing onto the back of an eye.
- Place eye onto the middle of the brownie along the side like shown.
- Pipe a black circle around the eye.
- Pipe a zig zag down one side of brownie.
- Pipe a line straight down next to the zig zag.
- Pipe stitches across the line.
- Pipe half circle on the corners of the bar.
- Allow icing to dry for an hour before serving.