Halloween parties are the perfect time to turn favorite snacks into Halloween Drink Potions and Spooky Treats! I’ve got some fun free printables that work great for something fun like Fanta Orange 12 oz drink bottles. Plus, you are going to love this easy no bake OREO treat!
I got this crazy idea when I was grocery shopping at Tom Thumb to replace the labels of 12 oz drinks with some poison and potion labels, perfect for Halloween party. I also picked up a box of OREO 2-packs, which are perfect for handing out during trick or treat.
Download the Spooky Labels
The bottle labels comes off really easy. Then cut out the labels and use some clear packing tape to attach.
Include some spooky straws and your drinks are ready for the Halloween party!
If you like chocolate and rice crispy treats, then you’ll love these! I was multitasking the other day when I was making rice crispy treats at the same time I was making “dirt” out of OREOS for another food project. I thought using OREO crumbs instead of rice cereal might just be amazing. Wow, oh wow, how did I not think of this before?
Here’s how to make them:
I used a family size bag of OREOs and put them in the food processor. I didn’t even scrape out the icing. Then, I pureed them for about 2 minutes until there were no more big chunks of cookies.
First, take a cookie sheet and spray it with nonstick spray. Next, melt an entire stick of butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds. Then, add one entire bag of mini marshmallows plus 1 cup of mini marshmallows. My favorite part of rice crispy treats are the gooey marshmallows, so I like to add a bit extra. Stir up the marshmallows into the butter.
Next, heat the marshmallows in the microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Then, heat for an additional 30 seconds.
Now stir until all the marshmallow lumps are gone.
Now pour in the crushed OREOs and stir it up. Work quickly!
Once it’s thoroughly mixed, then, pour it out into the cookie sheet. This is the part where you might get a little messy. I found it easier to use my hands and smush it all to spread out in the pan. Now let it sit for an hour or so to cool.
I decided to make these into little pumpkin treats, so I took my pumpkin cookie cutter and cut them out.
To finish them off I added little mouths and eyes to make them look like jack o’lanterns.
More Halloween Treats
- How to Make Vampire Kiss Cookies for Halloween
- Monster Mash Halloween Cheesecake Bars
- Monster Toe on a Stick
- How to make a Zombie Frappuccino Drink for Halloween
- Zombie Eye Cupcakes
Fun Halloween Activities
- Free Kids Printable Halloween I Spy Games
- Free Kids Halloween Printable Games
- How to Make a Halloween Escape Room at Home
- Halloween Games for Kids and Adults – Free Printables
Love rice crispy treats? Then, you might love these, too!
- 1 family size bag of OREO chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows + 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- 1 stick of butter
- orange frosting
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds.
- Then add the marshmallows and mix them up in the butter.
- Microwave the marshmallows for 30 seconds and then stir and microwave again for 30 seconds.
- Pour all the OREOs into a food processor and puree for a couple minutes until there are no large chunks.
- Pour the cookie crumbs into the marshmallows and stir until completely combined.
- Pour the content into a cookie sheet that has been covered in non-stick spray.
- Use your hands to press it down into the pan.
- Allow to cool for an hour or so.
- Use a pumpkin cookie cutter to cut into shapes and then frost eyes and mouths.
These would make awesome treats for your upcoming Halloween party!