Do you love the red house dressing at your local Italian restaurant? I have finally discovered the secret ingredient to making Red Italian House Dressing!
- 1 cup Heinz chili sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Combine vinegar and oil. (I used canola oil as I was out of olive oil.)
- Next, add the chili sauce and tomato paste and whisk together.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Whisk until everything is completely combined.
- Add to a mason jar and store in the fridge.
- Category: dressing
- Method: blending
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Keywords: italian dressing, red italian dressing, italian house dressing