Chicken tenderloins have become a popular main dish in this family. One of my family’s favorite is my Honey Garlic Chicken Tenderloins. This is a super quick meal to make for dinner.
Since 2020, our eating out has gone from multiple nights a week to nothing. We get take out maybe once a week, but the rest of the time I cook dinner every single night. Chicken tenderloins are one of my faves because they cook so fast.
This dinner can be on the table in about 20-25 minutes from start to finish.
What do you need to make Honey Garlic Chicken Tenderloins?
You will need about 3 chicken tenderloins per person. Usually I make a dozen chicken tenderloins for four people.
Then, you’ll need a few more items you probably already have:
- olive oil
- salted butter
- minced garlic
- white vinegar
How do you make Honey Garlic Chicken Tenderloins?
Melt 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 3 tablespoons of butter in large skillet between medium and medium high (Mine is on 6).
In a large bowl mix up the chicken tenderloin and corn starch until the chicken is all covered in cornstarch.
When the skillet is hot, add 1 tablespoon of vinegar, 2 tablespoons of minced garlic, and 2 tablespoons of honey. Stir it around to coat the bottom of the pan.
Lay half the chicken in the pan.
After 4 minutes, flip the chicken over.
After 4 more minutes, quickly check temperatures, and if the chicken is above 165 F degrees, remove from the pan.
Then, cook the second batch the exact same way.
What to serve with Honey Garlic Chicken Tenderloins?
We do this one of two ways either with sides for Asian food or Italian food.
For Asian sides, we usually do:
- The EASIEST Fried Rice
- Egg Rolls
For Italian, I make:
Another favorite that goes really well is Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes.
My personal favorite to pair with this one is my Asian Marinated Zucchini.
How do you store leftover Honey Garlic Chicken Tenderloins?
We keep them in a ziplock bag in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
When it’s time to reheat, I slice the chicken tenderloin into bite-size pieces, so it evenly heats. Then, I heat it up for just 30-40 seconds.
More Quick Meal Ideas
- Quick and Easy Hamburger Stew
- Easy Low Carb Garlic Butter Steak and Zucchini Bites
- Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
- The EASIEST Instant Pot Chuck Roast
Honey Garlic Chicken Tenderloins
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 tablespoons salted butter
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon white vinegar
- 12-16 chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup corn starch
- Melt 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 3 tablespoons of butter in large skillet between medium and medium high (Mine is on 6).
- In a large bowl mix up the chicken tenderloin and corn starch until the chicken is all covered in cornstarch.
- When the skillet is hot, add 1 tablespoon of vinegar, 2 tablespoons of minced garlic, and 2 tablespoons of honey. Stir it around to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Lay half the chicken in the pan.
- After 4 minutes, flip the chicken over.
- After 4 more minutes, quickly check temperatures, and if the chicken is above 165 F degrees, remove from the pan.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 177Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 69mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 14g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Come Join Us!
Liked this article and want more? Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube!
Come over and join us on Facebook in the group Recipes, Crafts, and more with TipToe Fairy or Sewing and Crafting with The TipToe Fairy!