Transforming store-bought white cupcakes into ghoulishly delightful Halloween Vampire Teeth Bloody Cupcakes for a spooktacular surprise for any Halloween gathering! With simple white cupcakes, some blood red glaze, and gummy vampire teeth, you can turn these innocent-looking confections into a sinisterly sweet treat!
This quick and easy DIY will leave your guests both impressed and slightly unnerved, making it the perfect addition to any haunting celebration. So, let’s sink our teeth into this frightfully fun project and create a dessert that’s sure to make even Dracula himself envious!
Follow me on TikTok and watch these Vampire Cupcakes made in real time!!
Come follow me on TikTok and check out the video for these cupcakes made in real time!
Ingredients needed to make Vampire Teeth Cupcakes
How do you make Bloody Vampire Teeth Cupcakes?
You can make your own cupcakes and decorate them with white frosting if desired. Or this is super easy with white store bought cupcakes. I would recommend staying with a light-colored frosting like white to really get the blood effect from the glaze.
Add the bloody glaze to look like two dripping spots where the fangs bit.
Place the gummy vampire teeth over the dripping spots. Add additional blood glaze on the teeth if desired.
More Halloween Fun
We have TONS and TONS of Halloween content around here from crafts to recipes to games, and more! Check out a few here:
Need more Halloween treats? Check out a few of these:
- Halloween Dirt Worm Cheesecake Brownies with Jello Worms
- How to make Halloween Spider Cheesecake Bites
- Instant Halloween Witch Finger Cupcakes
- Easy Halloween Treats: Monster Toe on a Stick
- Halloween Bloody Screaming Donuts in the Air Fryer
- Halloween Peanut Butter Ghost Brownies with Fudge Frosting
- Let’s Make Witch’s Brew Halloween Brownies
- How to Make Vampire Kiss Cookies for Halloween
Need some ideas to get the party started? Check out some of these fun free printables. There’s something for everyone:
- Free Kids Printable Halloween I Spy Games
- Free Printable Halloween Name That Tune Game
- Halloween Games for Kids and Adults
- Free Printable Neighborhood Halloween Scavenger Hunt
- Free Kids Halloween Printable Games
- 1 package gummy vampire teeth
- 1 dozen cupcakes
- Blood glaze
- You can make your own cupcakes and decorate them with white frosting if desired. Or this is super easy with white store bought cupcakes. I would recommend staying with a light-colored frosting like white to really get the blood effect from the glaze.
- Add the bloody glaze to look like two dripping spots where the fangs bit.
- Place the gummy vampire teeth over the dripping spots. Add additional blood glaze on the teeth if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 319Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 272mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 2gSugar: 32gProtein: 7g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.