Halloween is just around the corner, and your guests are going to love these Halloween Spider Cheesecake Bites. They’re spooky delicious cookies and cream flavor with an edible OREO spider cookie wrapped around the top. This is a sponsored post. This post contains affiliate links.
What ingredients do you need to make Spider Cheesecake Bites?
- OREO cookies
- cream cheese
- an egg
- whipping cream
- vanilla extract
- black licorice laces
- candy eyes
- chocolate chips
How do you make Halloween Spider Cheesecake Bites?
These little Halloween spider treats are cookies and cream cheesecake bites with an OREO as the crust.
Place 12 foil cupcake liners into a muffin tin.
Combine 6 whole OREO cookies and the 2 tablespoons of whipping cream in a baggie. Shake up the baggie so that the OREOs can soften with the whipping cream.
Take another 6 OREO cookies and remove the icing so you will end up with 12 OREO wafers.
Place one of these OREO wafers into the bottom of each foil cupcake liner.
With an electric mixer combine the cream cheese and sugar.
Next add the vanilla.Slowly add the lightly beaten egg to the mixture. Do not overmix.
Take the baggie with the OREOs and whipping cream as they should be soft enough to mash up completely.
Once it is mashed with just a few larger pieces, add it to the mixing bowl and gently mix it in with a spatula.
Fill each cupcake liner about 1/2 way with the cream cheese batter.
Bake for 18-20 minutes until it’s just a tiny bit jiggly in the center.
Remove from oven and cool for 15-30 minutes and then place in the fridge for about 2 hours.
While the mini cheesecakes are cooling, make the OREO spiders with the remaining 12 OREO cookies.
How to make OREO Spiders
While the cheesecake bites are cooling after baking, I make the OREO spiders. These are so incredibly easy and they come out looking amazing!
Make a small bowl of melted chocolate chips for gluing the eyes on each cookie.
Do this by melting the chocolate chips in 30-second increments in the microwave, stirring after each time, until the melted chocolate is smooth. Usually this takes me about a minute for a small bowl.
Take licorice laces and cut them into 6-inch pieces. You’ll need 4 pieces for each spider.
Just simply take the top off the OREO cookie, place the laces down into the icing, and then put the cookie top back on.
Then, using a toothpick like a little brush, use a little melted chocolate chips to glue the eyes on to the top of each cookie.
If you find the top of the OREO wants to pop off, then just add a dab of the melted chocolate chips to the underside of the top cookie, and it’ll stick just fine.
Then, set the OREO spider on top of the mini cheesecake and insert the legs around the sides.
Now you’ve got some spiders holding on to your mini cheesecakes!
More Halloween Treats
Need more Halloween treats? Check out a few of these:
- Instant Halloween Witch Finger Cupcakes
- Easy Halloween Treats: Monster Toe on a Stick
- Halloween Bloody Screaming Donuts in the Air Fryer
- Halloween Peanut Butter Ghost Brownies with Fudge Frosting
- Let’s Make Witch’s Brew Halloween Brownies
- How to Make Vampire Kiss Cookies for Halloween
Halloween Party Fun
Need some ideas to get the party started? Check out some of these fun free printables. There’s something for everyone:
- Free Kids Printable Halloween I Spy Games
- Free Printable Halloween Name That Tune Game
- Halloween Games for Kids and Adults
- Free Printable Neighborhood Halloween Scavenger Hunt
- Free Kids Halloween Printable Games
Halloween Spider Cheesecake Bites
- 24 OREO cookies
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened at room temperature 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- black licorice laces
- candy eyes
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place 12 foil cupcake liners into a muffin tin.
- Combine 6 whole OREO cookies and the 2 tablespoons of whipping cream in a baggie. Shake up the baggie so that the OREOs can soften with the whipping cream.
- Take another 6 OREO cookies and remove the icing so you will end up with 12 OREO wafers.
- Place one of these OREO wafers into the bottom of each foil cupcake liner.
- With an electric mixer combine the cream cheese and sugar.
- Next add the vanilla.
- Slowly add the lightly beaten egg to the mixture. Do not overmix.
- Take the baggie with the OREOs and whipping cream and they should be soft enough to mash up completely.
- Once it is mashed with just a few larger pieces, add it to the mixing bowl and gently mix it in with a spatula.
- Fill each cupcake liner about 1/2 way with the cream cheese batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until it's just a tiny bit jiggly in the center.
- Remove from oven and cool for 15-30 minutes and then place in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- While the mini cheesecakes are cooling, make the OREO spiders with the remaining 12 OREO cookies.
- Take 1 licorce lace and cut into fourths. Do this 12 times.
- Take the top off an OREO cookie, lay 4 pieces of cut licorice laces down in the icing, then add the top of the OREO back. Do this 12 times for 12 spiders.
- When the mini cheesecakes are ready, gently remove them from the foil cupcake liners.
- Take one OREO spider and set it on top of a cheesecake. Gently insert the ends of its legs into the top of the sides of the cheesecake.
- Take the 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips and melt them in the microwave in a microwave-safe dish. Stir every 30 seconds. They should be melted in about 1 minute.
- With a toothpick, add a little bit of chocolate to the back of the candy eyes. Add 2 candy eyes per OREO cookie.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 218Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 159mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 3g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Come Join Us!
Liked this article and want more? Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube!
Come over and join us on Facebook in the group Recipes, Crafts, and more with TipToe Fairy or Sewing and Crafting with The TipToe Fairy!
Those look so good! I cannot wait to try my hand at these.
OMG! Those are very inventive treats!! I love how realistic the spider web ones look! Almost too scary to eat! lol! Those cheesecake ones look to die for!
I am totally obsessed with Oreos (I literally can’t eat JUST one) and would love to try my hand at these adorable desserts. They would be absolutely perfect for our upcoming pumpkin carving party!
Those are really adorable. I could probably get my nieces to help make them… they’d love that.
We love oreo and can’t wait to try all of these. You are so brilliant!
Those spiders are adorable. I really wish they would let us do homemade treats at school. 🙁
How cute are these spider treats! My kids are both oreo cookie fans and I know they would love for me to try this recipe. Perhaps they would even help preparing them too? Thanks for sharing this awesome and cute recipe!
These are so cute! Love it so much!
Those look too cute to eat. My son would just love them. Where do you get candy eyes?
These are spooktacular treat ideas! Super creative and easy enough too!
These are beyond adorable.
looking very nice just want to try out this Once