Halloween is our favorite holiday, and we do it big, including putting Halloween Lunch Box Notes for Kids lunches every day for school. Come download your own copy!
Do you put notes in your kids’ lunch boxes? My youngest is the one attending school this year. My middle daughter is homeschooled and prefers it that way. So, my little one is the only one I can do lunch box notes with this year.
Table of Contents
Download your copy of our Halloween Lunch Box Notes for Kids
What’s included in these Halloween Lunch Box Notes for Kids?
You will get a PDF with 4 pages of lunch box notes with 24 notes in total, which are enough to put one lunch box note in their lunch for the entire month of October!
More Lunch Box Notes
- Disney Princess Printable Lunch Box Riddles
- Bear Fun Facts Lunch Box Printables
- Early Reader Lunch Box Notes with your PB&J!
- Back to School Lunch Box Notes for Kids
More Halloween Fun
We have TONS and TONS of Halloween content around here from crafts to recipes to games, and more! Check out a few here:
Need more Halloween treats? Check out a few of these:
- How to make Halloween Spider Cheesecake Bites
- Instant Halloween Witch Finger Cupcakes
- Easy Halloween Treats: Monster Toe on a Stick
- Halloween Bloody Screaming Donuts in the Air Fryer
- Halloween Peanut Butter Ghost Brownies with Fudge Frosting
- Let’s Make Witch’s Brew Halloween Brownies
- How to Make Vampire Kiss Cookies for Halloween
Need some ideas to get the party started? Check out some of these fun free printables. There’s something for everyone:
- Free Kids Printable Halloween I Spy Games
- Free Printable Halloween Name That Tune Game
- Halloween Games for Kids and Adults
- Free Printable Neighborhood Halloween Scavenger Hunt
- Free Kids Halloween Printable Games