School is almost here! I love putting lunch box notes for my kids lunches, so they feel a little special, especially at the beginning of the school year. Come download your own copy!
We’ve been homeschooling for the last two years, but my youngest has decided she wants to go to school. She starts kindergarten this year. I cannot wait to put lunch box notes in her lunch box this school year.
Download your own copy of our Lunch Box Notes for Kids
What’s included in this pack of Lunch Box Notes for kids?
You’ll get a PDF full of 24 different lunch box notes. That’s enough for a lunch box note every day for an entire month of school, plus a few extra.
More Lunch Box Notes
- Disney Princess Printable Lunch Box Riddles
- Bear Fun Facts Lunch Box Printables
- Early Reader Lunch Box Notes with your PB&J!
- Halloween Lunch Box Notes
More Back to School Fun
- Free Kids Back to School Printable Games
- 10 Easy On-the-Go After School Snacks
- After School Snacks Made by Kids
- Pretend Play Plant Store Printable Bundle for Kids
- Preschool Grocery Store Printable Game