Has school started where you live? It started this week here in our town. I whipped up this fun Back to School Printable Games pack for kids.
Though, my kids are homeschooled, so we’re taking it easy for a little while before we dive back into school in a few weeks.
These printable puzzles are fun and easy and will give your kids some fun in anticipation of the new school year.
What Kids Back to School Printable Games are included?
There are four games included in this free printable download. Plus, the answers are also included in the printable pack.
- School Time Crossword Puzzle
- Find the Secret Message
- Get to School Maze
- School Time Seek & Find
Get the Files
Need something for the preschoolers?
If you have preschoolers who want to do big kid printables, I’ve got a few they are going to love. My 4 year old always wants to do the printables, and these are some of her favorites. Check them out:
- Free Preschool Grocery Store Printable Game
- Printable Preschool Cookie Game
- How to teach Letter Recognition to Preschoolers
- How to Teach Math to Preschoolers
Lunch Box Printables for Back to School
I just love slipping lunch box notes in my kids’ lunches. Here’s a few:
- Early Reader Lunch Box Notes with your PB&J!
- Fun Lunch Box Printables for Back to School
- Bear Fun Facts Lunch Box Printables
- Disney Princess Lunch Box Riddles
Back to School Weeknight Dinner Ideas
Need some easy dinners during that hectic back to school time? These are my go-to favorites that make weeknights easier for all of us.
- The EASIEST Instant Pot Chuck Roast
- The SECRET to Amazing Meat Lasagna
- Made from Scratch Meatballs in the Microwave
- Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
- Cowboy Brisket Casserole
- Creamy Chicken Pasta Bake