[disclaim]Thanks to Zevia for providing a great product! All opinions are 100% mine.[/disclaim]
I love to come up with fun and festive cocktails (and mocktails, too!) for the holidays. Zevia gave me the opportunity to take one of their delicious flavors and make a fun cocktail out of it. This one is perfect for the holidays, and it’s called The Tipsy Reindeer.
This holiday season I #CheersTo a happy and healthy family! I’m glad that my children are happy and don’t have many worries. They are free to be carefree and silly. I’m so glad, for the most part, we have all stayed healthy during this season. Mr. E had been sick since October with bronchitis, but he’s finally made it up the mountain and is on his way to being healthy. His cough is almost completely gone.
The Tipsy Reindeer consists of Zevia Ginger Ale, Whipped Cream Vodka, and Passion Fruit Cocktail Juice. It’s delicious! This drink can easily be made into a mocktail without the vodka. You could even add the whipped creamy flavor by mixing in a dash of heavy whipping cream to the mocktail.Print
An easy cocktail (or mocktail) perfect for the holidays!
- 1/2 oz whipped cream vodka (leave this out and add a dash of whipping cream for a mocktail)
- 3 oz passion fruit cocktail juice
- 1 oz Zevia Ginger Ale
- Crushed ice
- fresh cranberries
- sprig of mint
- Crush about 2/3 cup of ice.
- Pour in 1 oz of whipped cream vodka.
- Pour in 1 oz of Zevia Ginger Ale.
- Pour in 3 oz of passion fruit juice cocktail.
- Slide 3 cranberries onto a long toothpick and add to the drink and stir.
- Top off with a sprig of mint.
What’s your #CheersTo moment?