- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 1 cup bread crumbs or cracker crumbs
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 4–6 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Use cooking spray in a baking sheet or 13 x 9 casserole dish.
- Mix one bowl of olive oil, 1 tbs garlic powder, seasoning salt and minced garlic.
- Mix another bowl of bread crumbs (I always use crackers), 1 tbs garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, and 2/3 of the cheddar cheese.
- Dip chicken into olive oil mixture then bread crumb mixture and place evenly into pan.
- After you’ve coated all the chicken, then take the leftovers from both bowls and drizzle over all the chicken.
- Five minutes before you take the chicken out, sprinkle the rest of the cheese onto the chicken.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast