Want to make Dad a delicious snack just for him? Try these Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers! He’s gonna love ’em! This is a sponsored post.
They’re stuffed with lil smokies and cream cheese and then wrapped in bacon.
Origami Shirt Gift Wrap
While they’re cooking, wrap his Father’s Day gift in this fun origami shirt gift wrap! You can do it with regular wrapping paper!
What do you need to make an Origami Shirt gift wrap?
- 1 piece of gift wrao 2 ft x 3 ft in length
- 1 pair of scissors
- Optional: Double stick tape to enclose it
How do you make an Origami Shirt?
Below the instructions are pictures to go step by step. The solid blue is the “right side” and the striped is the “wrong side.”
1. Cut a piece of gift wrap 2 ft x 3 ft in size. Then, fold the paper in half lengthwise to get a good crease.
2. Lay the paper out flat with right side up, and fold down one end, about 3 inches.
3. Flip paper over to wrong side up, and fold paper to that lengthwise center crease on both sides, and make a good crease. At this point it should look like Picture #4.
4. Flip the paper back so that right side is up (with crease in the middle) and fold the top fold you made previously over. It will look like Picture #6.
5. Now flip the paper over so that the lengthwise folds that meet at the center are up. Then, fold the edges of the top fold (the striped fold in the picture) in a diagonal so that the corner of the top folds meet (like a collar) like Picture #7.
6. Staying on the same side, move to the bottom edge of the paper and from the bottom edge to about 8 inches, fold each of the lengthwise folds that meet at the center back 1 inch. At about 8 inches inward, you can tear the paper that 1 inch to make it easier, as shown in picture #8.
7. Then, fold out that exact fold again in a diagonal. This forms the “sleeves” as in picture #9. It doesn’t have to be exact, but you want the sleeve edge (which was that 1 inch fold) to stick out about 2 inches or so, like picture #10
8. Now, lay the movie pack just below the color, and fold up the “front” of the shirt and tuck the top edge under each collar. At this point, you can add double stick tape to the front and pack of the movie pack and under the collar, but that’s optional. It will stay closed just fine without the tape, just be careful when picking it up.
How do you make Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers?
First, we’ll need to wash the jalapenos and roast them for 10 minutes.
Once they are cool, slice them half lengthwise and remove all the seeds.
Mix cream cheese, taco sauce, and garlic salt together.
Add a small spoonful inside each jalapeno half.
Add one Lil Smokie to each jalapeno half.
Wrap one half piece of bacon around the jalapeno and insert a toothpick through the side to keep it wrapped.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Allow to cool before serving.
- 6-8 jalapenos
- 1 pkg of bacon, cut in half
- 1 pkg of Lil Smokies
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbs taco sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Wash jalapenos and roast for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing in half and removing seeds.
- Mix cream cheese, taco sauce, and garlic salt together.
- Add a small spoonful inside each jalapeno half.
- Add one Lil Smokie to each jalapeno half.
- Wrap one half piece of bacon around the jalapeno and insert a toothpick through the side to keep it wrapped.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Serving Size:4 poppers
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 33Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 98mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.