I just love going to Dollar Tree for so much, including all their seasonal craft supplies, especially for Halloween. I was able to make this Beware of Monster Wreath completely from Halloween stuff from Dollar Tree. This is a sponsored post.
The Dollar Tree is one place I love to stock up on so much stuff from toothbrushes to fun crafts for me and the kids to do together.
Beware of Monster Wreath
- Take one creepy cloth and set aside to be the hanger.
- Completely open the other creepy cloths. Take one at a time, gather it and wrap it around the wire wreath. Do this for all 3 cloths. Tuck the ends of the creepy cloths and hot glue in place, except the very last one.
- Next, leave about a foot of leftover creepy cloth out to take down behind the middle of the wreath.
- Cut about an 18 inch length from the one creepy cloth you set aside. Wrap it once around the top of the wreath and knot it with a bit hanging down. This will be what you hang it from.
- Now to the skeleton hands. I placed one on the top and one on the bottom. With the hot glue gun, I tucked the end of each hand into some of the creepy cloth.
- Then, wrap the “Beware” tape around middle of the wreath twice. Secure the ends with hot glue or tape.
- Add any extra embellishments you’d like such as spiders, bugs, or maybe some eyeballs, and more!
And you’re done!
More Halloween Wreath Tutorials?
Looking for more wreath tutorials? I love to make wreaths, so I’ve got a lot. Here’s a few I think you might enjoy:
- Creepy Cotton Spider Web Wreath
- Spooky Tree & Cat Silhouette Wreath
- Ghost Pumpkins Burlap Wreath
- Creepy Crow & Bones Wreath
More Dollar Store Tutorials?
Dollar stores are some of my favorite places to stock up on craft supplies. Here’s a few dollar store tutorials I think you might like: