I just love going to Dollar Tree for so much, including all their seasonal craft supplies, especially for Halloween. I was able to make this Beware of Monster Wreath completely from Halloween stuff from Dollar Tree. This is a sponsored post.
The Dollar Tree is one place I love to stock up on so much stuff from toothbrushes to fun crafts for me and the kids to do together.
Beware of Monster Wreath
- 4 Creepy Cloths
- 1 pkg of BEWARE tape
- 2 Skeleton hands
- 14-inch Wire wreath
- hot glue gun
- Take one creepy cloth and set aside to be the hanger.
- Completely open the other creepy cloths. Take one at a time, gather it and wrap it around the wire wreath. Do this for all 3 cloths. Tuck the ends of the creepy cloths and hot glue in place, except the very last one.
- Next, leave about a foot of leftover creepy cloth out to take down behind the middle of the wreath.
- Cut about an 18 inch length from the one creepy cloth you set aside. Wrap it once around the top of the wreath and knot it with a bit hanging down. This will be what you hang it from.
- Now to the skeleton hands. I placed one on the top and one on the bottom. With the hot glue gun, I tucked the end of each hand into some of the creepy cloth.
- Then, wrap the “Beware” tape around middle of the wreath twice. Secure the ends with hot glue or tape.
- Add any extra embellishments you’d like such as spiders, bugs, or maybe some eyeballs, and more!
And you’re done!
More Halloween Wreath Tutorials?
Looking for more wreath tutorials? I love to make wreaths, so I’ve got a lot. Here’s a few I think you might enjoy:
- Creepy Cotton Spider Web Wreath
- Spooky Tree & Cat Silhouette Wreath
- Ghost Pumpkins Burlap Wreath
- Creepy Crow & Bones Wreath
More Dollar Store Tutorials?
Dollar stores are some of my favorite places to stock up on craft supplies. Here’s a few dollar store tutorials I think you might like:
- DIY Pet Snuffle Mat
- Dollar Tree Halloween Bird Cage
- Dollar Tree Snow Globe Wreath
- Dollar Store Mickey Cake Plate
Come Join Us!
Liked this article and want more? Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube!
Come over and join us on Facebook in the group Recipes, Crafts, and more with TipToe Fairy or Sewing and Crafting with The TipToe Fairy!
OH, MY — HALLOWEEN! I like your BEWARE of MONSTER WREATH tutorial that certainly
seems easy in 7 steps with all supplies needed. Many mothers will be inspired to follow your directions & create this wreath to hang on their main exterior door. Creative way to celebrate Halloween, only 1 month away! Thanks for sharing your clever ideas! Sarah Helene in Minneapolis
Another Great Idea! Thanks for sharing.
So awesome! It looks like something I should work on for this week!
That is a crazy wreath! My daughter would freak out but my son would love it!
oh I love the Dollar tree!! The photos for the wreath aren’t loading for me right now, but it looks like others have been able to see it. I will have to check back to see this great idea later!
That’s so cute…
I’m always amazed at y’all’s crafty skills. BOO!
So creative! I love your wreath.
How fun! I love that you were able to whip that up so inexpensively. When it’s that easy and cheap, it makes it so much easier to hang outside since you know if it gets ruined, it’s not tons of money down the drain.
This is just too awesome!!! Love it!! And of course I love the price!
Thanks for sharing
The Dollar Tree is excellent! Decor for less is always great.
Your wreath is very cute!! I had no idea about the larger packaging of stuff during their anniversary. Nice to know!
Very cool wreath! Love it! Pinned:-)
I am a frugal gal, so I love shopping at the Dollar Tree! Thanks for the info on Anniversary sale! I will be sure to stop by. The Monster Wreath looks easy enough that even I could handle it. LOL 🙂
Fun wreath. A project I might actually have time for. Thanks for sharing.
I love how this turned out and how cost effective it is to make! What a great craft for kiddos too!
This is so totally awesome for Trick or Treating. I am just imagining how it will look at night!
Wow, they really do have a lot of great deals! I love that wreath…so creative!
Creative for sure. Good idea to look at Dollar Tree for Halloween decorations!
Super cool and super spooky! I need to decorate for fall this week.
Wow, looks so fun to make!
That is the most amazing wreath! I love it. And from the Dollar Store! How cool. thanks for sharing your spooky creation.
What a cool wreath! My son would absolutely love it!
What an awesome idea and project! Thanks for sharing!
I love Dollar Tree and the wreath is wonderful…
Cute wreath! I love the big skeletal hands and caution tape!
Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party!