Let’s make some Undead Popcorn Treats! This post contains affiliate links.
It’s full of dirt and glowing red eyes! Well not really, it’s crushed up cookies, melted chocolate chips, and red candy eyes.
Table of Contents
How do you make Undead Popcorn Treats?
I used two regular bags of kettle corn microwave popcorn. Then, I crushed one sleeve of OREO cookies with my food processor and sprinkled them all over the popcorn.
Next, I melted 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips and dropped dollops all over the popcorn, cookie mix.
Once that dried a bit I mixed in red candy eyes. I found mine at Michael’s craft store.
To make the popcorn box, I used glue dots to attach these little mini skeleton hands. I attached one on the top inside of the popcorn box. You can find them in bags with several hands.
Then, I wrapped the popcorn box in a gray burlap ribbon. You can also cut the dollar store “creepy cloth” into strips and wrap it. Then, secure the ends with glue dots, and insert one of the skeleton hands inside some of the strips with glue dots.
I finished it off with a fuzzy spider attached with more glue dots.
More Halloween Treats
Need more Halloween treats? Check out a few of these:
- Instant Halloween Witch Finger Cupcakes
- Easy Halloween Treats: Monster Toe on a Stick
- Halloween Bloody Screaming Donuts in the Air Fryer
- Halloween Peanut Butter Ghost Brownies with Fudge Frosting
- Let’s Make Witch’s Brew Halloween Brownies
- How to Make Vampire Kiss Cookies for Halloween
Halloween Party Fun
Need some ideas to get the party started? Check out some of these fun free printables. There’s something for everyone:
- Free Kids Printable Halloween I Spy Games
- Free Printable Halloween Name That Tune Game
- Halloween Games for Kids and Adults
- Free Printable Neighborhood Halloween Scavenger Hunt
- Free Kids Halloween Printable Games
- 2 bags kettle corn microwave popcorn
- 1 sleeve of OREO cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 package of red candy eyes
- Pop 2 bags of microwave kettle corn.
- Pour the popcorn out onto a cookie sheet, remove the unpopped kernels.
- Crush a sleeve of OREO cookies and sprinkle over the popcorn.
- Melt 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips and drop dollops all over the popcorn.
- Melt 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips and drop dollops all over the popcorn.
- Mix the popcorn with your hands until everything is well mixed.
- Allow to dry for 30 minutes or so.
- Add the red candy eyes and mix again.