I have sensory kids, and I was definitely one myself. So, playing with textures like slime are very soothing for everyone. This Pink Glitter Slime is perfect for some sensory play for Valentine’s Day!
Slime might not be a favorite with parents, but kids definitely love it. However, I often find myself playing with slime right along with my kids. I love the way it slips through my fingers and is so fun to squish.
What do you need to make Pink Glitter Slime?
You’ll need a few things. This is my first time making slime using baking soda and contact solution. Usually, I stick with starch and borax. But, contact solution contains similar ingredients to borax, believe it or not.
- a bottle of glitter glue
- contact solution
- baking soda
How do you make Valentine Pink Glitter Slime?
This is very easy to mix together. The kids can do it with some adult supervision.
Combine the glue and baking soda until the baking soda is fully absorbed.
Add the contact solution and stir until the slime is no longer sticky to the touch.
Knead the slime for about 2 minutes, until the slime is not sticky at all.
More Slime Recipes
Grab our Slime
- Edible Mud Slime Sensory Play
- Purple Snowflake Nutcracker Slime
- Glowing Alien Rock Slime
- Edible Frosting Slime
- Sea Life Slime
- 25 Slime Recipes Kids Will Love
- Get Our –>> MESS FREE Slime Guide
Valentine’s Day Treats
Want to making something fun to eat for Valentine’s Day with the kids?
- How to Make Valentine’s Day Strawberry Hand Pies
- Last Minute Valentine Heart Treats
- Valentine Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- Valentine Volcano Cookies
- Valentine Bear Cupcakes
- Love Bug Monster Valentine Cupcakes
- Pink Velvet Cupcakes
- LadyBug Love Cookies
Valentine’s Day Fun
Here’s some printable fun you can instantly download. There’s stuff for kids and grownups!
- Free Printable Kids Roll a Sweet Valentine Game
- Free Kids Valentine’s Day Printable Games
- Three Free Printable Valentine’s Day Party Games
- Valentine’s Day Treasure Hunt
- Play I Love You Bingo with your Love with this Free Printable!
- 6oz glitter glue
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons contact solution
- 1/2 Tablespoon baking soda
- Combine the glue and baking soda until the powder is fully absorbed.
- Add the contact solution and stir until the slime is no longer sticky to the touch.
- Knead for two minutes until the slime is not sticky at all.