Get ready for Valentine’s Day with this fun printable Roll a Sweet Valentine Game for the kids. Fill your chocolate box first to win! This post contains affiliate links.
You’ll get two versions with this free printable – an easy version perfect for preschoolers and a harder version with addition perfect for elementary school age kids! This post contains affiliate links.
What do you need to play the Roll a Sweet Valentine Game?
- Download and print the free Roll a Sweet Valentine Game PDF for each player.
- For the easy version:
- 1 die or dice for each person to have their own die.
- For the harder version:
- 2 dice or enough dice for each person to have two dice.
- Colored candies (M&Ms, Skittles, Smarties, etc.) or chocolate kisses.
- Everyone needs 15 candies
- If you don’t have candy – Cherrios or other cereal work or even coloring the circles in with a color or marker.
- Print on regular 8.5 x 11 inch paper or print on cardstock and laminate for use over and over again.
How do you play the Roll a Sweet Valentine Game?
Roll one die.
Place a candy on the color circle you roll.
First to fill their box of chocolates WINS!
Each player takes a turn and rolls the die. The player places a candy on the color that corresponds to their roll.
If a player rolls and already has all those colors covered with candy, they skip their turn.
PLAY IN REVERSE- Each player covers all the circles with candy and removes a piece of candy that corresponds to their roll. The first one to empty their box of chocolates WINS!
Get the Files
Fill out this form to get the files for this game!
More Valentine’s Day Fun
Check out a few of our favorite Valentine’s Day activities:
- Kids Valentine’s Day Printable Games & Puzzles
- Valentine’s Day Treasure Hunt
- Valentine Party Games
- Candy Flower Crowns
- Dinosaur Valentines
- Valentine Octopuses
- One in a Minion Pudding Cups
- More than 20 Valentine’s Day Cards
Valentine’s Day Treats
Make some LOVE treats with your littles some Love Bug Cupcakes! There is nothing like a Sweets Charcuterie Board filled with all kinds of treats.
Every kid I know absolutely love these Edible Valentine Fishing Rods complete with free printable valentines to give to friends.
- Valentine Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- Love Bombs
- Angel Food Cake Grilled Cheese
- Valentine Bear Cupcakes
- Last Minute Valentine’s Day Heart Treats
- Valentine Volcano Cookies
Come Join Us!
Liked this article and want more? Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube!
Come over and join us on Facebook in the group Recipes, Crafts, and more with TipToe Fairy or Sewing and Crafting with The TipToe Fairy!