- 12 corn tortillas
- 8 oz monterrey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 15 oz can of red enchilada sauce
- Spray nonstick spray in a microwave-safe 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
- Heat the tortillas wrapped in damp paper towels for 1 minutes, or until steamed and soft.
- Add a couple tablespoons of cheese and about a teaspoon of onions to the center of each tortilla.
- Wrap the tortilla and place in the casserole dish.
- When the casserole dish is full, pour about half the can of sauce over the enchiladas. Use a spoon to gently spread the sauce around.
- Cover the top of the dish with microwave-safe plastic wrap and heat for 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.