There is a secret ingredient to make garlic butter spaghetti amazing. Come see what it is!
- 16 oz spaghetti, al dente
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1–2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley (or dried)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Prepare the spaghetti according to the package.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Add the garlic and salt.
- Stir occasionally.
- Add the olive oil and keep stirring.
- Let the garlic melt into the butter for a minute or so.
- Remove from fire and add Parmesan and parsley.
- Pour over spaghetti.
- Serve immediately.
This works well for several pastas from angel hair to linguine to penne.