Make these Merry Mint Mini Cheesecakes for a fun and festive holiday party!
- 1 1/4 cup finely crushed OREOS, (about half a package)
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoon unsalted sweet cream butter, melted
- 2 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure mint extract
- 3 drops of leaf green food coloring
- 1 package of Andes mints
- 1 bag of Ghiradelli melting chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powder sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Using a blender, grind up the OREOs to crumbs.
- Scoop about 1 1/4 cups of the OREO crumbs into a large bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Mix until it turns into a wet sandlike texture.
- Scoop 4 tablespoons of the crust mixture into the cupcake liners and lightly press down with a back of a spoon or measuring cup.
- With an electric mixer combine the cream cheese and sugar and mix on medium speed.
- Mix in the egg, mint and food coloring and combine until creamy.
- Scoop the cheesecake batter into the cupcake liners and fill about 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes until they are set.
- Let them cool to room temperature before placing them into the fridge to cool overnight.
- Melt the chocolate until smooth in 30 second increments in the microwave.
- Spoon a little bit of chocolate onto the center of each cheesecake.
- Let the chocolate harden.
- With an electric mixer combine heavy whipping cream, powder sugar and vanilla on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Scoop the whipped cream into a piping bag with a star tip and pipe a dollop of whipped cream onto the center of the chocolate
- Lastly, top with a Andes mint.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 mini cheesecake
Keywords: mini cheesecakes, mint cheesecake, holiday cheesecake, christmas cheesecake, green cheesecake, grasshopper cheesecake, chocolate mint cheesecake