This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Blue Plate® Mayonnaise.
I’ve found the secret to getting my kids to love salad. It’s making this Seven Layer Salad with Blue Plate® Light Mayonnaise with Greek Yogurt. They just eat it up! It’s so easy to put together and just perfect for potlucks and barbecues.
Have you heard of Blue Plate Light Greek? It’s the new mayonnaise made with Greek Yogurt. It’s the only mayonnaise with 1 gram of protein, and it has half the fat and half the calories of regular mayo!
Blue Plate Light Greek is perfect to use as you would regular mayonnaise, or you can try some delicious recipes from award-winning Chef Alon Shaya especially for this mayonnaise like Shrimp Tzatziki, Spicy Chicken Salad Sandwich, or Charred Broccoli Salad.
Blue Plate Light Greek has that creamy and tangy taste of Greek yogurt, and I just LOVE that!
Super simple recipes like this are always my favorites. I have found you can use a variety of shredded cheese in this salad from cheddar to monterey jack. Plus, you can serve it immediately or you can chill it up to 8 hours before serving. My teenager usually dives right in when I make it fresh.Print
This seven-layer salad is so easy to make and so delicious! Perfect for a potluck!
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 bag of frozen peas
- 5–6 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 cups Blue Mayo Light Greek
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 slices bacon, crispy and crumbled.
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- Cook and crumble the bacon ahead of time.
- Wash and shred lettuce and add it to the bottom of the bowl.
- Pour the frozen peas onto the lettuce.
- Slice the boiled eggs and spread out evenly on top of the peas and lettuce.
- Cover it all with the mayo.
- Add a layer of shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle on the crumbled bacon.
- Chop the onions and sprinkle over the bacon.
- Serve immediately or chill up to 8 hours before serving,
The next time you need to bring something delicious to a potluck, whip up this easy salad with Blue Plate Light Greek — a healthier alternative to regular mayo.
What’s your favorite recipe to bring to a potluck or barbecue?
[disclaim]This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Blue Plate® Mayonnaise.[/disclaim]