This seven-layer salad is so easy to make and so delicious! Perfect for a potluck!
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 bag of frozen peas
- 5–6 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 cups Blue Mayo Light Greek
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 slices bacon, crispy and crumbled.
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- Cook and crumble the bacon ahead of time.
- Wash and shred lettuce and add it to the bottom of the bowl.
- Pour the frozen peas onto the lettuce.
- Slice the boiled eggs and spread out evenly on top of the peas and lettuce.
- Cover it all with the mayo.
- Add a layer of shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle on the crumbled bacon.
- Chop the onions and sprinkle over the bacon.
- Serve immediately or chill up to 8 hours before serving,