I just love baking during the holidays. A few days ago, I was looking for a dessert to make during the holidays — something with a little spice that would just be out of this world amazing. I’ve got three words for you. Cookie Butter Cheesecake. Oh my gosh is this stuff amazing!
This post is sponsored post by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.
If you don’t know what cookie butter is, it is a spread a bit like peanut butter but it’s made with European speculoos cookies.
We love cookie butter. I think it’s even better than chocolate hazelnut spread. My teenager and I enjoy it as a late night snack, just the two of us.
I’ve made cheesecake bars and squares before, but never an entire cheesecake. So, I was a little scared, but it was surprisingly easy. This cheesecake is full of creamy delicious Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese. The hard part was waiting for it to chill in the fridge for a few hours before I could taste it! 😉
More Cheesecake Recipes
- Galaxy Cheesecake Bars
- Blueberry Cheesecake Squares
- How to Make an Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Animal Cracker Cheesecake
- Merry Mint Mini Cheesecakes
- Peanut Butter Lover Cheesecake Bars
Love cookie butter? Then you'll love this Cookie Butter Cheesecake
- 1 pkg. (7.7 oz.) European-style cookies for coffee
- 4 pkg. (8 oz.each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup European-style cookie butter (speculoos cookie butter)
- HEAT oven to 325Â°F.
- RESERVE 6 cookies. Finely crush remaining cookies; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugars, vanilla and spices in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 1 hour or until center is almsot set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- CRUSH remaining cookies coarsely; sprinkle over cheesecake just before serving. Microwave cookie butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. or until heated through; stir. Drizzle over cheesecake.