Do you love peppermint and mint flavored desserts? I sure do from my Chocolate Peppermint Sugar Cookie Bars to my Peppermint Swirl Red Velvet Brownies. If you like mint-flavored treats, you’ll love these Merry Mint Mini Cheesecakes.
These mini cheesecakes made with one my favorite candies — Andes mints. We love tongue twisters in this house, so I’ve renamed them Merry Mint Mini Cheesecakes — say that 5 times fast and your mouth might get a little confused.
Can I have a Peppermint?
One of my favorite things about the holidays is all the peppermint and mint treats. I love candy canes and peppermints. Blue Bell Ice Cream has the best peppermint ice cream, and it’s only available during this time of year. And, then there’s all the Peppermint Cheesecakes you can find. Have you ever tried The Cheesecake Factory Peppermint Cheesecake? So good…
One of my favorite dinner mints is Andes Candies. I keep a little stash hidden in my desk away from my children. They’re a great little snack, and even better chopped in a dessert. I love chopping up Andes Candies in a pan of brownies or hidden in a chocolate cake.
These Andes Candies Cheesecakes look so fancy, but they really don’t take much to make them. I don’t know what it is about making individual desserts, but they are so satisfying. Your guests will love having their own little individual dessert and not have to cut a slice of something.
How many Merry Mint Mini Cheesecakes does this recipe make?
This recipe is perfect for a holiday get together as it makes 20 mini cheesecakes. Mint is just the perfect flavor for a Christmas or holiday party, and the green is just so festive! It might look like there is quite a few steps, but once you get started, they are really simple.
Years ago I was always afraid of making cheesecake because it seemed so daunting. But, it’s really easy and bakes up just fine if you follow a recipe exactly. If you’re afraid of baking cheesecake, take a dive into this mini cheesecake recipe. You’ll be pleasantly surprised at how easy it really is.
The perfect serving platter for these little mini mint cheesecakes would be a Peppermint Platter! See how to easily make one with starlight mints! It’s the perfect dessert plate for the holidays.
More Holiday Desserts
- Cookie Butter Cheesecake
- Dulce de Leche Pumpkin Pie
- Christmas Cherry Cookie Cups
- Peppermint Kiss Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- Heavenly Hash
- Pecan Pralines
- Brown Sugar Fudge
Merry Mint Mini Cheesecakes
Make these Merry Mint Mini Cheesecakes for a fun and festive holiday party!
- 1 1/4 cup finely crushed OREOS, (about half a package)
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoon unsalted sweet cream butter, melted
- 2 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure mint extract
- 3 drops of leaf green food coloring
- 1 package of Andes mints
- 1 bag of Ghiradelli melting chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powder sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Using a blender, grind up the OREOs to crumbs.
- Scoop about 1 1/4 cups of the OREO crumbs into a large bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Mix until it turns into a wet sandlike texture.
- Scoop 4 tablespoons of the crust mixture into the cupcake liners and lightly press down with a back of a spoon or measuring cup.
- With an electric mixer combine the cream cheese and sugar and mix on medium speed.
- Mix in the egg, mint and food coloring and combine until creamy.
- Scoop the cheesecake batter into the cupcake liners and fill about 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes until they are set.
- Let them cool to room temperature before placing them into the fridge to cool overnight.
- Melt the chocolate until smooth in 30 second increments in the microwave.
- Spoon a little bit of chocolate onto the center of each cheesecake.
- Let the chocolate harden.
- With an electric mixer combine heavy whipping cream, powder sugar and vanilla on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Scoop the whipped cream into a piping bag with a star tip and pipe a dollop of whipped cream onto the center of the chocolate
- Lastly, top with a Andes mint.
Come Join Us!
Liked this article and want more? Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube!
Come over and join us on Facebook in the group Recipes, Crafts, and more with TipToe Fairy or Sewing and Crafting with The TipToe Fairy!