- 1–2 packages of chocolate covered Hostess Mini Doughnettes
- 1 package of Ghiradelli milk chocolate wafers
- 1 bag of red candy melts
- 1 tube of white cookie icing
- 1 bag of mini M&M’s, yellows picked out
- 1 package of Wilton royal icing bows or similar
- 1 container of Wilton Holly Melody sprinkles or similar
- Melt the red candy melts in the microwave and stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Next, while chocolate is melting, make two slits onto the tops sides of the donut for the ears.
- Using two Ghiradelli milk chocolate wafers for each doughnut, slide a wafer into the slits to make mickey’s ears
- Once the red candy melts have completely melted, dip the donut half way into the red chocolate.
- Gently shake the donut to get rid of excess.
- Place onto the cookie sheet and then place two yellow M&M’s into the middle of the red for Mickey’s pants.
- Carefully place the holly leaves and red sprinkles for the berries into the corner for Mickey. Tweezers work best.
- Allow to dry.
- Dip the donuts that are being used for Minnie into the red and then place onto the cookie sheet.
- Using a toothpick, dip the toothpick into the chocolate and add a dollop onto the back of the icing bow.
- Place the bow in between the ears.
- Using the cookie icing, pipe on the polka dots for her dress
- Using the tweezers again, gently place the holly leaves and red sprinkles for the berries onto the corner.
- Let sit to dry completely.
- Serve and enjoy!