This post has been written in partnership with Gameband. All opinions are 100% my own. My kids and I love to get into the Halloween spirit as soon as October hits. We break out the Halloween clothing and the Halloween decorations.
I like to make fun things to play with them like this Halloween Spider Slime. It’s full of purple glitter and confetti spiders – perfect for a creepy Halloween time.
Halloween Spider Slime
- 2 (5 oz) bottles of clear school glue
- 10 oz water
- 8 oz liquid starch
- 1/4 cup glitter
- 1/4 cup Halloween spider confetti
This slime is very easy to make, and it makes a big bucket full so there’s enough for 3-4 kids.
- In a bowl pour out the entire contents of both bottles of glue.
- Add the water to the glue.
- Add the glitter and confetti spiders and stir it all up.
- Slowly add about half the starch to the concoction and stir. If there is still some liquid, add about half of what is left of the starch and keep stirring.
- When it looks like a big glob of goo (like the picture above), then stop adding liquid starch. If there’s still liquid in the bowl, then keep adding the starch a little bit at a time until it forms a glob.
- Once it’s too thick to stir, then start kneading the slime with your hands to work any excess water into it, so that it’s no longer sticky.
Now it’s time to play! Your kids will get hours of fun from this slime. Mine love to put it in all sorts of containers and stretch it and make balls with it. It’s really so much fun — even I like to play with it!
More Halloween Slime
Free Slime Guide
Don’t forget to grab a copy of our DIY Slime Guide. It has all kinds of tips, tricks, and things you never even thought of when it comes to making slime!