These Deep Sea JELLO Fishing Cups are the perfect fun kid food to serve at birthday parties, sleepovers, and just because!
- 9 oz clear party cups
- 6 oz blue gelatin
- pretzel sticks
- Swedish Fish
- Cherry Pull-n-Peel Twizzlers
- Whip Cream
- Prepare jello in a large sauce pan as advised on box.
- Let cool briefly and place into plastic punch cups. Fill each cup almost to the top, as shown.
- Place cups in the refrigerator and let jello set for several hours until firm, preferably overnight.
- Pull one “string” off your Twizzler and cut in half.
- Poke a hole in the gill area of a Swedish Fish with a fork tine, toothpick, or end of a skewer.
- Take that half string of Twizzler and push one end through the hole in your Swedish Fish.
- Wrap the other end of the Twizzler around the end of a pretzel.
- Push the end of the pretzel through the jello at the side of the cup.
- On the opposite side of your jello cup, create waves with your whip cream, and place one Swedish Fish in the middle.
- Serve immediately after adding whipped cream.
Amazon has several colors of the Pull ‘n’ Peel Twizzlers – from green, to purple, and even pink.
Amazon also has several colors of Swedish Fish if you want more than just red.
- Category: dessert
- Method: boil
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gelatin cup, jello cup, gel cup, fun kids foods, fun kid food