We’re dancing on with more delicious treats for our Swiftie party! Turn red velvet cake mix into a decadent treat perfect for Taylor’s Red album with these Crimson and Cream Cheese Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies.
These are so simple to make and take only 3 Ingredients to make! And they come out beautifully! They’re a perfect addition for the Red era for your Taylor Swift party!
Come back every day this whole week for all the easy ideas for a Taylor Swift party!!
Table of Contents
Ingredients for Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies
- Red Velvet Cake Mix
- Cream Cheese Frosting
How do you make Red Velvet Cookies from Cake Mix?
Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees.
Lay a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
Melt the butter in the microwave.
Combine the cake mix and melted butter in a large bowl and use an electric mixer.
Add the eggs one at a time, until well incorporated.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate the mixture for 20-30 minutes.
Once the dough is chilled, form medium-sized balls and place them 3-4 inches apart on the cookie sheet.
Bake for 13-14 minutes.
Allow the cookies to cool on a wire rack.
Once the cookies are completely cool, pipe a thin circle of cream cheese frosting over the top of each cookie.
Allow the frosting to harden before serving.
Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week.
More Taylor Swift Party Ideas
Ready for a Taylor Swiftie party with your friends? Stay tuned as we’ve got TONS of Taylor Swift content coming your way over the next week. Here’s some sneak peeks:
- How to make Concert Friendship Bracelets
- Swiftie Friendship Bracelet Cookie Pizza
- Easy Party Ideas for your Taylor Swiftie Party
- Taylor Swift Party Games & Scavenger Hunt
- Taylor Swift Puzzle Games
- What’s Your Eras Cupcakes
- The Last Great American Dynasty Key Lime Tartlets
- Four Drinks for your Taylor Swift Party
More Cookie Recipes
- Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies
- Red Velvet Hershey Kiss Chocolate Lava Cookies
- How to make Andes Mint Chocolate Sugar Cookies
- How to make Crispy Brown Butter Jiffy Cornbread Cookies
- DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How to make Ritz Cracker Cookies
- How to make Iced Funfetti Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How to Make Super Simple GIANT Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds.
- Add cake mix and butter to a large bowl and use an electric mixer to mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, until incorporated.
- Cover bowl and let it chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Prepare a cookie sheet with a piece of parchmenet paper.
- Make medium-sized balls of cookie dough and place 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 13 minutes, until done.
- Allow the cookies to completely cool.
- Pipe a circle of cream cheese frosting into the center of each cookie.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 66Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 59mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.