Have you ever tried Guacamole Deviled Eggs? It’s a little Tex Mex twist on an old favorite. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. (updated 2021)
Two things my family likes to eat are deviled eggs and guacamole. I decided to combine the two into the same dish. Sounds a little weird, but it’s good.
I love to make finger foods for a quick snack while we’re playing board games together — just something easy to set on the table.
What do you need to make Guacamole Deviled Eggs?
You’ll need a batch of hard boiled eggs, which are so easy to do in an air fryer, if you have one. You can also make them traditionally on the stove top, too.
Next, you’ll need ripe avocados, cilantro, Kraft Miracle Whip and a few pinches of spices to jazz it up just a bit and give it that Tex Mex flair.
This is a great recipe for kids to help. My Molly helped me whip up the guacamole filling, and she loved eating spoonfuls of it by itself.
How do you make Guacamole Deviled Eggs?
First, you’ll need to make a batch of boiled eggs, which you can make via your preferred method. Make sure they are HARD boiled eggs with the yolks completely cooked through.
Since each egg is halved, if you make a dozen, that will be 24 guacamole deviled eggs. The recipe card below is for making that many.
After the eggs are boiled, peel them carefully and cut them in half.
Remove the yolks and save just three yolks to add to the guacamole deviled filling.
In a food processor or using an electric mixer, combine the avocados, Miracle Whip, three yolks, garlic, cilantro, and all spices. Pulse until creamy.
Fill a ziplock bag or frosting bag and pipe swirls into each egg half.
Chill for at least an hour before serving.
What else can you make with Kraft Miracle Whip?
Wondering what other dishes you could make with Kraft Miracle Whip Dressing? How about the easiest banana bread ever?
More Appetizer Recipes
- Instant Pot Copycat Chili’s Skillet Queso
- Chili Cheese Puffs
- Cheesy Hot Bean Dip
- Sausage Meatloaf Rolls
- Cheesy Sausage Stuffed Biscuits
An easy appetizer that combines deviled eggs and guacamole.
- 12 boiled eggs, halved and yolks removed
- 3 avocados, ripe
- 3 cooked egg yolks
- 1/2 cup KRAFT MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/4 of a red onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 3 sprigs of cilantro
- 1/4 tsp salt
- dash of paprika
- dash of cumin
- dash of chili powder
- Boil the eggs – one layer of eggs in a large pan with water an inch above the eggs. [br]Boil until a roiling boil is reached.
- Turn fire off, cover with lid and let sit for 12 minutes.
- Pour off hot water and add ice and cold water, and let sit for a few minutes.
- Peel eggs, halve them, and remove yolks (save 3 yolks).
- In a food processor, combine avocados, KRAFT MIRACLE WHIP Dressing, three yolks, garlic, cilantro, and all spices. Pulse until creamy.
- Fill a ziplock bag or frosting bag and pipe swirls into eggs.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Appetizer/Snack
- Cuisine: American