This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TasteTheMiracle #CollectiveBias
Two things my family likes to eat are deviled eggs and guacamole. I decided to combine the two into the same dish. Sounds a little weird, but it’s good. I love to make finger foods for a quick snack while we’re playing board games together, just something easy to set on the table. I thought this might be something Nate and the kids would like.
Right before the holiday, I headed to Walmart to gather my supplies. Surprisingly, it was not that bad. There really wasn’t a huge crowd. I got a great parking space, grabbed my avocados, eggs, KRAFT MIRACLE WHIP Dressing, and a few more supplies and was in and out in probably 15 minutes.
I used my new food processor (oh I can’t wait to share with you how awesome this new gadget is tomorrow!). I added a few pinches of spices to jazz it up just a bit. Molly helped me whip up the guacamole filling, and she loved eating spoonfuls of it by itself.Print
An easy appetizer that combines deviled eggs and guacamole.
- 12 boiled eggs, halved and yolks removed
- 3 avocados, ripe
- 3 cooked egg yolks
- 1/2 cup KRAFT MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/4 of a red onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 3 sprigs of cilantro
- 1/4 tsp salt
- dash of paprika
- dash of cumin
- dash of chili powder
- Boil the eggs – one layer of eggs in a large pan with water an inch above the eggs. [br]Boil until a roiling boil is reached.[br]Turn fire off, cover with lid and let sit for 12 minutes. [br]Pour off hot water and add ice and cold water, and let sit for a few minutes.
- Peel eggs, halve them, and remove yolks (save 3 yolks).
- In a food processor, combine avocados, KRAFT MIRACLE WHIP Dressing, three yolks, garlic, cilantro, and all spices. Pulse until creamy.
- Fill a ziplock bag or frosting bag and pipe swirls into eggs.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Category: Appetizer/Snack
- Cuisine: American
Check out how easy this recipe is:
I love a recipe I can just throw everything into the food processor and it comes out great. I loved the flecks of spices and cilantro you could see in the guacamole. It would make a great spread for a sandwich, too.
When I was ready to serve, I added a little leaf of cilantro to each egg for a pop of color and flavor.
Wondering what other dishes you could make with KRAFT MIRACLE WHIP Dressing? How about the easiest banana bread ever? It’s moist and delicious, and no one will ever guess it has KRAFT MIRACLE WHIP Dressing in it! Find the recipe HERE!
Need more inspiration? Then, check out the Cooking Up Good website. It has even more amazing recipes, sweepstakes, loyalty programs, coupons and more! What’s not to love? If you’re looking for a new dinner idea or a chance to win some awesome prizes, be sure to check it out!